Some feedback about the shop

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Illi73
Staff Sergeant

Some feedback about the shop

Post by Illi73 »

Hi guys,

I purchased the Connie today :D
Just ran into some confusion at first (and much thanks to the BACK button on my browser I was finally able to find out how to download it... otherwise I would have been totally lost.

Explaining what happened:

This is what I got after the purchase:
shop.png
shop.png (130.7 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
My eyes skipped totally past the bolded word 'Downloads' on the top right and saw two things:
1. A Link on the left
2. A big red banner with the name of the plane in it as well.

The 'banner on the right' didn't register to me as a button as such, so I thought (it all being under a big header called 'Downloads') I had to probably click on the link on the left to start the download. That took me to a page in the shop, from where I could nowhere find out how I could download the just purchased product (I still don't).

As said, luckily I could use the 'back button' on my browser a couple of times to get back to the purchase screen and things went okay from there.

But my suggestion is to make this a bit clearer. I played a bit around in MSPaint, to show you what I think would be less potentially mistake prone:
shop2.png
shop2.png (121.68 KiB) Viewed 1037 times
All the best and thanks for the new plane! :)

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Re: Some feedback about the shop

Post by ratty »

Their layout might make more sense after you accumulate a few A2A aircraft.

Illi73
Staff Sergeant

Re: Some feedback about the shop

Post by Illi73 »

Oh, I have quite a few A2A planes:

B17, B377, Cessna182, Cherokee180, Comanche250, P51, P51civ, PiperJ3, T6, (and since very recently the P40 and L049)
and then AccuFeel

But only the P40 and L049 are showing up on my account, because the rest was bought >5 years ago and they switched to a new shop since then. Err. I need to do something to get some support to get the rest listed in the new shop I think... Just found this link ( viewtopic.php?f=23&t=63788 ) and filled out the form about the new store. Hopefully they can add the old purchases to my recent ones still. :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”