Pushback Panel

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Pushback Panel

Post by GaryRR »

I recently acquired a freeware airliner with a pushback utility and it even used a default tug for it. I know that there are several programs like GSX and FS2Crew that enhance this

My suggestion is this.
Further realism by developing an Accusim Pushback Panel.
A view from in front of the aircraft over the handles of a walk behind GA Tow. The handles could have click spots macroed to the Shift+P to move and 1 or 2 for left or right.
Probably not feasible business wise for FSX products but could it not be possible for future Prepar3d or MSFS updates and releases?

Just a thought although I could be lost in the clouds to.

Thanks

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Pushback Panel

Post by Tomas Linnet »

In FSX there is an push back, I've used it for the B377 many times when flying into larger airports on VATSIM. No tug is visible, but I don't care about that ;-)
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Re: Pushback Panel

Post by GaryRR »

Well, a big reason for my suggestion was in keeping with Accusim's mission for reality.
The difference between game and simulation.
It's an ongoing pursuit for me limited only by time and disposable income.

I also use the default pushback but seeing a visible tug, or handling the walk behind as many GA pilots do would be next level.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”