A2A Aerostar flights

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Re: A2A Aerostar flights

Post by GaryRR »

PLEASE, PLEASE, do also an FSX compatible to. I would pay double a COTS price for the Aerostar in FSX.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Gary,

at this point FSX development is entirely separate to other platforms, so we are looking forward as we can and producing for FS2020.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Arofek
Airman Basic

Post by Arofek »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 06:34 Hello Gary,

at this point FSX development is entirely separate to other platforms, so we are looking forward as we can and producing for FS2020.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
It means that no occasion to have an FSX model of Aerostar ?

curtis72561
Staff Sergeant

Post by curtis72561 »

At least P3Dv4 or v5. I won't be going to 2020 until I'm sure all is good. That may be a year or two.
Beeachcraft V35 Bonanza, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress, Cessna C-172 Skyhawk, Cessna C-182 Skylane, Curtis P-40, North American P-51D Mustang Civilian
North American AT6 Texan, Piper PA-28 Cherokee, Piper PA-24 Comanche, Piper J-3 Cub, Supermarine Spitfire

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Same
Cheers
Trev

GaryRR
Staff Sergeant

Post by GaryRR »

A lot of people are holding off on FS 2020 waiting for refinement, additional content, and for some hardware upgrades.

djbully
Airman

Post by djbully »

I thought at this point I would be gagging for the Aerostar in MSFS2020. But I'm not. I want if for P3Dv5 :)

Sure MSFS looks great, but the flying sucks.

P3Dv5 as we all know, does not have the looks but the flying is great, comparatively, anyway.

So, yes looking forward to a P3Dv5 version, while MSFS gets upto speed.

:lol:
EGHI

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

djbully wrote: 18 Feb 2021, 08:28 I thought at this point I would be gagging for the Aerostar in MSFS2020. But I'm not. I want if for P3Dv5 :)

Sure MSFS looks great, but the flying sucks.

P3Dv5 as we all know, does not have the looks but the flying is great, comparatively, anyway.

So, yes looking forward to a P3Dv5 version, while MSFS gets upto speed.

:lol:
Something important to keep in mind for those "worrying" about flight models in EITHER P3D or MSFS2020 is that the flight models for A2A ACCU SIM aircraft operate OUTSIDE and INDEPENDENTLY of the basic simulation.
It's THIS that makes A2A planes unique and different. It's THIS difference that defines why A2A doesn't "crank out" planes by the dozen.
Dudley Henriques

twsharp12
Staff Sergeant

Post by twsharp12 »

The Aerostar in MSFS 2020 will be revolutionary for the flightsim community.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Please, for P3Dv5! 8)

Thank you and Regards,

Richard.
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

chasegrisby56
Airman Basic

Post by chasegrisby56 »

very interesting! I'm new to the forum and it's nice to find such interesting content right away! take off just like a rocket, very powerful and smooth, are you part of the space x team? :) looks like that!
"You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water."

work time-employee monitoring software

Les Parson
Staff Sergeant

Post by Les Parson »

GaryRR wrote: 12 Jan 2021, 22:13 A lot of people are holding off on FS 2020 waiting for refinement, additional content, and for some hardware upgrades.
Ain't that the truth.

I have repeatedly tried to get an answer to this question: Does MSFS correctly manage GA piston aircraft engine behavior as it relates to MP/RPM? -

Try as I might, this effort has been completely unsuccessful.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We are committed to Prepar3D as this is the best commercial training platform available. FS2020 is what we see / hope is the future for the public, just like FSX was. We're building even more of our Accu-Sim technology outside the host simulator (P3D, FS2020, etc.) so starting with our next release we will be even more platform independent than ever. This way, regardless of where the winds blow in terms of the platform of choice, A2A's entire library will be nimble and moveable without compromising the core aircraft.

Scott
A2A Simulations Inc.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

Ahhhh. Nimble and Stratocruiser in the same sentence. Something I never thought I would write.
Cheers
Trev

avduarri
Senior Airman

Post by avduarri »

Scott - A2A wrote: 25 Feb 2021, 13:57 We are committed to Prepar3D as this is the best commercial training platform available. FS2020 is what we see / hope is the future for the public, just like FSX was. We're building even more of our Accu-Sim technology outside the host simulator (P3D, FS2020, etc.) so starting with our next release we will be even more platform independent than ever. This way, regardless of where the winds blow in terms of the platform of choice, A2A's entire library will be nimble and moveable without compromising the core aircraft.

Scott
Hi Scott,

Is there any clip recorded before the accident day you can share with us? Your videos were very interesting to watch.

Thanks

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”