What happened last night?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

What happened last night?

Post by Tug002 »

Jack woke up with a huge hangover after attending his company's Christmas Party. Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party.

As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong. Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw was a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose!! Jack sat up and saw his clothing in front of him, all cleaned and pressed. He looked around the room and saw that it was in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So was the rest of the house.

He took the aspirins and cringed when he saw a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he noticed a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Gillian."

He stumbled to the kitchen and, sure enough, there was a hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper. His 16-year-old son was also at the table, eating.

Jack asked, "Son, what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3 a.m., drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you got that black eye when you ran into the door."

Confused, he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me??"

His son replied, "Oh - that. Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, 'Leave me alone - I'm married!!!' "

Broken Coffee Table: $240
Hot Breakfast: $4.20
Two Aspirins: $0.38
Saying the right thing, at the right time. . PRICELESS.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

danmand
Airman

Re: What happened last night?

Post by danmand »

:lol:

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: What happened last night?

Post by Ron Attwood »

Yeah right. It's very obvious he wasn't that drunk. Clever ol' boy. :D