fsx-beta question

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
CookerCook
Senior Airman

fsx-beta question

Post by CookerCook »

I'm planning to opt for fsx beta and I am wondering if it crashes when I use one of your programs.
“You Drive a Mustang?”
“No, I fly one.”

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: fsx-beta question

Post by Nick - A2A »

Using the beta branch of the Steam version of FSX isn't recommended at present as it appears to include undocumented changes which can affect the flight dynamics. For an example, please see this topic.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

CookerCook
Senior Airman

Re: fsx-beta question

Post by CookerCook »

Nick - A2A wrote: 10 Oct 2020, 03:15 Using the beta branch of the Steam version of FSX isn't recommended at present as it appears to include undocumented changes which can affect the flight dynamics. For an example, please see this topic.

Thanks,
Nick
I just tested it before, I struggled with the trim myself, update from May installed. I may have only noticed it in my B377 though. I guess I was too focused with my touch and go training. :lol:
Anyway, the only perk you get from it is that you get free weather update, not needing products like ASN or AS16. Too bad I have to give this up though. I kinda wished you'd release one last update for it.
“You Drive a Mustang?”
“No, I fly one.”

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”