migration planes to new store

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

migration planes to new store

Post by Styggron »

Hello everyone,
Sorry but I could not find a general support forums, and I could have sworn there were instructions on how to migrate my purchases to the new store.
Can I please PM someone at A2A so they can help as I have the whole A2A collection and just moved to a new computer so would like the new store to reflect all previous purchases which is basically everything :)

Looking back my purchases started in 2015. Wow.
Thanks ahead of time wonderful A2A people.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: migration planes to new store

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Thank you so much.
My mega old laptop has died and I'm in the process of moving everything to the new one and I realised I never migrated my purchases to the new store.
I've found every receipt except my very first purchase as I did not make an account at that stage as I wasn't sure if A2A was any good etc of course it was not long till I found they were amazing and as their annual sales came up, I bought up everything including aircraft factory and even the BF109.

My favourites are still B377 COTS and Accufeel v2 because it does miracles with sea planes.

Was always wondering why there have been no new planes since the Bonanza, now with FSXI I have the answer so I guess no more A2A with FSX but I have a wonderful wonderful AMAZING library and I'm sticking with FSX :) I've invested a lot in it over the years.

Thank you again for helping out. A2A are amazing.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All moved over for you on the store

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 23 Sep 2020, 04:55 All moved over for you on the store

thanks,
Lewis
Thank you so much Lewis. You're amazing and you seem to have found my first purchase too thank you SO much. I was really worried about that one. Sorry if that first purchase was hard for you to find. Greatly appreciated.

I kept all my installers from the purchases but I wanted to ensure everything is on the a2a store just incase something happened.
Thanks again Lewis.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

No worries, happy flying in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”