Need a bit of help from someone up and running in FS2020; subject, controller assignments.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
lonewulf47
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Need a bit of help from someone up and running in FS2020; subject, controller assignments.

Post by lonewulf47 »

MFS is an Xbox game. Its setups are designed to be used by those game kiddies with the fast thumbs to play with full screen menus. I'm sure they are very quick in setting up the whole in a fraction of time than we "serious simmers" do. I have however however found my way for using my preferred (cockpit)cam settings the same way as I do on P3D and X-Plane. I use the 10 custom cameras, each assigned to one of the keypad's keys for standard cockpit views. Additionally I set up the hat-switch to swivel the cam in all directions. It takes a few but at the end I'm well equipped to use the controls exactly as I do on P3D and X-Plane. The same applies for keyboard control. As I use MFS on two computers with similar hardware, MFS has the great advantage that it automatically synchronizes most of the settings automatically between the two installations. Only aircraft-specific settings are maintained within a specific computer.
Oskar

ASUS MAXIMUS XI Hero, i9-9900K 8 Core OC 5.2 GHz, WIN10-64Bit, 32GB DDR5, Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti Strix, 2x 2 TB SSD M.2, 1x 2 TB SSD, 1 monitor 4k, AS4, EFB on remote PC

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”