aircraft instalation?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

aircraft instalation?

Post by cessna lover »

hey guys I had to reformat my gaming computer. and I'm working on getting things back together and I am wondering if when I install the aircraft from A2A should I run the the aircraft after installing them then update them? cause I get a G3d.DLL error when I'm flying an A2A airplane. I know it's not a scenery issue cause I don't have any add-on scenery. so I am wondering if I might be installing the A2A stuff wrong? maybe it's just my computer I don't know yet :?:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: aircraft instalation?

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

not sure on your platform but the error you mention from memory is more a system error. Double check all your drivers are correctly installed (not using the default windows stuff etc)

For the installs, if you are using FSX, you will want to install the aircraft + Accu-sim where relevant and then run the updater to get all updated.

(Just checked and yes the issue as you hinted at does seem heavily linked with scenery, with the common fix being a scenery cfg rebuild etc.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ok. but i might have found the issue. i had 2 uiautomation.dll's in the computer. one from the operating system and one in the FSX folder. so i took the one out thats in the FSX folder. it could be a conflicting module one is newer and the one was older. so i don't think it's the A2A stuff.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

has any one ever seen this error before? i installed the core update for the SkyHawk and the AccuFeel and when i started the sim i get this Image do i have to reinstall the entire simulator or just the A2A stuff?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”