MS Flight Simulator disc version

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jclay13
Senior Airman

MS Flight Simulator disc version

Post by jclay13 »

Call me old fashion but I just tried to pre-order MS Flight Simulator disc version from Aerosoft and after entering all my information it stated they would not ship it to the United States. Does anyone know what's up or know where it can be purchased on disc for the US? I had read they were selling the disc version in Europe but never though in a million years a company would not take $128 plus shipping to the US to make a profit. Seems crazy to me. What's going to end up happening is people in the US will have to resort to buying it on eBay if the want a physical copy and may end up with bootleg copies that are junk. I realize it can be purchaed via download but after 14 years since the last release I want the discs as a collector's item. I have them all in disc going back to FS5.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: MS Flight Simulator disc version

Post by Skycat »

I did a quick look around and Amazon prices are insane while eBay prices are tolerable. But can the disc version still be activated?

Edit: Here's the cheapest NEW copy I could find. Best of luck in your search.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

jclay13
Senior Airman

Post by jclay13 »

Skycat wrote: 21 Jul 2020, 00:46 I did a quick look around and Amazon prices are insane while eBay prices are tolerable. But can the disc version still be activated?

Edit: Here's the cheapest NEW copy I could find. Best of luck in your search.
Thanks for the reply but to clarify I’m referring to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator releasing Aug 18th. You can order it on disc but only in Europe. From what I’m reading it’s because of limited production due to the pandemic.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Ahhh, that makes much more sense. :)
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”