HI I AM NEW TODAY NEED GUIDANCE PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
SmallAviator
Airman Basic

HI I AM NEW TODAY NEED GUIDANCE PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

Post by SmallAviator »

I love your add-ons, I have j3 cub only I bought it a year after released for fsx and by reading reviews on your add-ons I bought it without hesitation and here I am very happy, I would like to say thanks.

But now I have to move on new plane I watch videos online about your planes and their handling I like them all but I am from middle class family I can't spend money on buying new PC that's why I choose fsx and your very best plane j3 cub. I love aviation I am willing to become pilot and yes I am a student.

I HAVE= WIN10, 1.5 GHZ, PENTIUM, 4GB RAM, NO GRAPHICS CARD. I know it's very bad but your optimization grabbed my attention with heavy simulation your planes is still almost no lag on this PC.

My question is WHAT IS THE BEST ADDON FOR FSX FROM A2A SIMULATIONS WHICH WILL WORK ON THIS COMPUTER EXCEPT P47(very good airplane, but only airplane I don't like).

THANK YOU, FOR HELPING ME OUT I'M GOING TO BUY THE RECOMMENDED AIRPLANE WITHIN A MONTH!

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Re: HI I AM NEW TODAY NEED GUIDANCE PLEASE HELP. THANKS.

Post by ratty »

There's no simple answer to that, and you'll get lots of different opinions. It depends on where you want to go next. In general aviation aircraft, either the 172 or the Cherokee is a logical next step (I prefer the Cherokee). The Cessna 182 is a little faster, and has a constant-speed prop. The Comanche and Bonanza bring retractable gear and more speed, but are more challenging to operate.

Of the warbirds, my favorite is the Civilian Mustang; it can be a very challenging aircraft to fly, but with its avionics suite it's a great long-distance travelling machine. But if you want to get into warbirds the T-6 is probably the best place to start: it's forgiving, relatively easy to fly, and a great introduction to high-powered taildraggers, with retractable gear and controllable prop.

I think the P-40 is still available for free, so grab that while you can; it may not be the warbird for you, but it's a terrific opportunity to try one out.

The Constellation? It's a four-engined airliner, and correspondingly complicated, but the crew do a good job of easing the workload.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy just about any A2A aircraft you buy. Each one is a unique flying experience. And be sure to ask questions here; I don't think there's a more helpful or dedicated bunch anywhere on the Web.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

There is only one way to go...C172. It's a natural step and one you can build on.

Oh, and go easy on the capitals. It's considered to be shouting. :)
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

SmallAviator wrote: 17 Jul 2020, 10:55 I love your add-ons, I have j3 cub only I bought it a year after released for fsx and by reading reviews on your add-ons I bought it without hesitation and here I am very happy, I would like to say thanks.

But now I have to move on new plane I watch videos online about your planes and their handling I like them all but I am from middle class family I can't spend money on buying new PC that's why I choose fsx and your very best plane j3 cub. I love aviation I am willing to become pilot and yes I am a student.

I HAVE= WIN10, 1.5 GHZ, PENTIUM, 4GB RAM, NO GRAPHICS CARD. I know it's very bad but your optimization grabbed my attention with heavy simulation your planes is still almost no lag on this PC.

My question is WHAT IS THE BEST ADDON FOR FSX FROM A2A SIMULATIONS WHICH WILL WORK ON THIS COMPUTER EXCEPT P47(very good airplane, but only airplane I don't like).

THANK YOU, FOR HELPING ME OUT I'M GOING TO BUY THE RECOMMENDED AIRPLANE WITHIN A MONTH!
Generally speaking the best way to answer your question is to tell you that when we design our planes we do that with minimizing the hit on an average computer. All things being equal our planes will run well on almost any medium range computer. If you do have a problem you can always post here and there are dozens of people in our community who can walk you through fine tuning YOUR computer so that most any performance issue can be solved.
About the plane, assuming you are a student pilot or will be one and have an interest in learning more about flying, I would highly suggest our award winning Cessna 172 as your choice. This plane will serve your purpose perfectly and we have fine tuned it over time so that it is even better now than it was when we released it years ago..........and we continue to improve it even today to insure it remains the standard for student pilots throughout the world.
Dudley Henriques

ironmanthe3000
Airman

Post by ironmanthe3000 »

i would personally suggest p40 warhawk and spitfire, any you like.....

But if you are student pilot then as sir Dudley Henriques said go for cessna 172. nothing in the whole multiverse beats a2a cessna 172....

:D :D :a2a: :a2a:

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

It depends on whether you're a student pilot - or a "regular" student!

If you're training to be a pilot (no wonder you have no money left over) than I'd suggest you buy whatever aircraft you're doing your training in (if A2A have it).

I'd go for the C172, as it does all the basic stuff and is very stable.

Adam.
--
Image--Image

SmallAviator
Airman Basic

Post by SmallAviator »

Thank you all of you..
I don't know what to say you guys are awesome..... Thank u...

I would like to buy c172(primary choice) or p51 civil mustang can it be run on this system? I love that plane it's just amazing and with being a2a add-on I can buy it with my eyes shut.

And yes I'll not use capital letters sorry I did not know that... :D

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

If the Cub works okay for you I believe the 172 will also. But I think the best answer is trial the free P-40 first and if it performs satisfactorily for you the other aircraft will as well.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Ah! I was forgetting the freebie P40. What's to lose? Grab it while you can. It's a lovely plane.

Skycat, I'd give you a 'Right on' if I could.

To hell with it. Right on!
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Yeah man. The P40 is dope.

SmallAviator
Airman Basic

Post by SmallAviator »

Yes sir p40 works best and for training I will choose 172 as it is the best trainer.....

Thank you guys for helping me I'll never forget your help thank u so much.......

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

My first A2A aircraft was the J-3, and my second was the P-40. That was back in FSX. I've since repurchased both of 'em for P3D, and I have never regretted anything about either aircraft. It doesn't even bother me that now the P-40 can be downloaded for free. The P-40 is great! It's one of A2A's earlier designs, so I'm guessing it will have a greater potential for working on a non-bleeding edge computer.

Download the P-40 for free, try it out. If your computer likes it, I am sure that you'll like it also. The J-3 is like a Honda 50. Anybody can ride it; it's very slow and docile. The P-40 is like a '60s racing motorcycle. It's a bit complicated, but very satisfying, long as you can keep it from killing you.

Good luck!
ATB

ironmanthe3000
Airman

Post by ironmanthe3000 »

Paughco wrote: 19 Jul 2020, 15:54 My first A2A aircraft was the J-3, and my second was the P-40. That was back in FSX. I've since repurchased both of 'em for P3D, and I have never regretted anything about either aircraft. It doesn't even bother me that now the P-40 can be downloaded for free. The P-40 is great! It's one of A2A's earlier designs, so I'm guessing it will have a greater potential for working on a non-bleeding edge computer.

Download the P-40 for free, try it out. If your computer likes it, I am sure that you'll like it also. The J-3 is like a Honda 50. Anybody can ride it; it's very slow and docile. The P-40 is like a '60s racing motorcycle. It's a bit complicated, but very satisfying, long as you can keep it from killing you.

Good luck!
ATB
you are right p40 is best airplane

i like that line " long as you can keep it from killing you " so true, without any doubt.
Only thing is to remember in this aircraft is hydr.pump on that stick i have forgotten many times to gear up, then after climbing a thousand feet or so i wold realize my mistake....

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”