FLIGHTDECK 4

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
8thFG
Airman First Class

FLIGHTDECK 4

Post by 8thFG »

Does anybody have this. How is it ?

stlkrash
Airman

FD4

Post by stlkrash »

Flight Deck 4 is ok in FS2004 but I have problems with it in FSX, plus the way they did the upgrades is confusing during install, then throw in the Vista issues, I dont like it too much personally. I'm pretty sure someone will square it away in the future and prob be able to land on moving decks. But fore now i leave it sit in the desk. Pm me for some additional info.

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Flight Deck 4

Post by cflord »

8thFG

I have Flight Deck 4 in FS2004 and it works just fine. I also have the Alpha Sim USS Enterprise and it also works well in FS2004. I have FSX but have not attempted to use it much as the frame rates in FSX are very low without Vista and Direct X 10. Only the newer high end computers can handle Vista and it currently takes an expensive video card designed to work with Direct X 10.

Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer :wink:

GOZR
Senior Airman

Post by GOZR »

Planes from Flight deck are ugly i'm using F14 from an other party
-GOZR

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Flight Deck 4 Planes

Post by cflord »

GOZR is correct about the quality of the Flight Deck 4 airplanes. I use the Carriers to fly and land my CDWT F6F Hellcat and AeroPlane Heaven F4U Corsair. I find that landing these planes on the carriers can be a real challenge, but allot of fun! The Alpha Sim USS Enterprise is my carrier of choice, as it has better detail than the Flight Deck 4 carriers. I just use the Flight Deck 4 Cat & Arrestor Cables program with my Alpha Sim USS Enterprise. Instructions come with the Alpha Sim USS Enterprise on how to tag the Flight Deck 4 Cat & Arrestor Cables program to the Enterprise.

Keep the shinny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer :roll:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”