Pulling out

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
awash2002
A2A ACE

Re: Pulling out

Post by awash2002 »

Thanks guys I am about to do some testing in the Bonanza with two flights between two airports first flight is from Calhoun GA KCZL to Lakeland FL KLAL cruise altitude 7000 feet 75% power standard day settings

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

HE11DUDE04 wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 13:38 Don't let one person get you down!
When there's so many to choose from. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

So true Ron

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

awash2002 wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 21:37 I saw a comment that another user posted on one of my posts and I did not like what he called me so I've decided to just pull out of flight sim hobby
If you're talking about the person and the thread I think you are, that person was quite far from the norm for this nice group. He may have started with a reply to your post but if I recall there were blanket statements about all of us here; that guy self destructed in that thread and said he wouldn't be back anyway.

You carry on.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

AviationAtWar wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 17:09
awash2002 wrote: 10 Jun 2020, 21:37 I saw a comment that another user posted on one of my posts and I did not like what he called me so I've decided to just pull out of flight sim hobby
If you're talking about the person and the thread I think you are, that person was quite far from the norm for this nice group. He may have started with a reply to your post but if I recall there were blanket statements about all of us here; that guy self destructed in that thread and said he wouldn't be back anyway.

You carry on.
As I recall, the guy knew everything about everything and started with complaints about how he couldn't fly the Mustang and offered to help A2A rewrite the aircraft config to be more realistic. Then with help from someone here, he discovered that he was trying to taxi and take off with the control lock engaged. I hope that puts some perspective on what his opinion was worth... :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

Yep

clarkejw
Senior Airman

Post by clarkejw »

You're part of our family. Stay with us.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I plan on staying here oh and could A2A update us on the Aerostar I'm ready to buy it

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Indeed, we wouldn't want to see you go. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

You carry on.
He couldn't have meant me though...Could he?

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

You guys have convinced me to stay around oh and Ron I got some photos from Oshkosh Last year of planes I would like to see repaints for the Bonanza

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Ron Attwood wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 18:51

You carry on.
We love you Ron. Wait. What?!

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

bladerunner900 wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 20:28
Ron Attwood wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 18:51

You carry on.
We love you Ron. Wait. What?!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tigerclaw »

As I recall, the guy knew everything about everything and started with complaints about how he couldn't fly the Mustang and offered to help A2A rewrite the aircraft config to be more realistic. Then with help from someone here, he discovered that he was trying to taxi and take off with the control lock engaged. I hope that puts some perspective on what his opinion was worth... :mrgreen:
I shouldn’t really laugh at this, but it’s sooooo funny. :lol:

I say I shouldn’t laugh because I’ve left the pitot cover on TWICE now, and wondered why my airspeed was still at ZERO when I was hurtling down the runway on a takeoff roll. Abort, abort abort :lol:
Never have I left the control locks on though. :wink:
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 17:20

You carry on.
I will admit one of the unique giggles I get is when the holly than thou arm chair or real life pilots turn up here with that attidue and then are faced with pilots such as yourself, Dudley, Oracle and a great many others they never expect to turn up and question there all seeing knowledge :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please dont ever change peoples, you make this community great
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”