new idea

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jtmuzix
Airman Basic

new idea

Post by jtmuzix »

Hello,
Oh man, this is like the MD-11 on the GA level. A new MD-11 is going to happen but it will take time (2 devs have already committed). I'm still waiting for a deep L-1011. At any rate, Seriously, this should be A2A next interest / consideration. The Extra and the Yak are cool but this is cool AND classy. It looks like a hotrod, tis so cool but it's Italian built. Do you realize how many chicks dig this? I'm a guy, I don't really know, this is just me wanting a developer I admire to build this. The chick from A2A in the yellow daisy dukes with the tig ol' bitties yeah, keep dreaming buddy. I'm honestly doing research and looking to purchase a real one. There are some issues with the real world aircraft though. All jokes aside, who names their aircraft Yak? I can only imagine (not the song) that they were drinking too much Vvvhoka. After further thought, this more than likely isn't a new idea. BUt wow, it would be cool.

Marchetti SF-260

Cordially,
Jason M. Tutwiler

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”