Pilot Munch

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Pilot Munch

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The Mrs is out and you have been left to fend for yourself. You have planned a night of flight simming, Great stuff but whats that I hear? Oh no thats right your belly is making funny noises. Now whats that you say? Without the Mrs you will go hungary? Well that isnt true now is it. You remember that curry you had the other day? Yes you know the one that made your ass open and made the Mrs kick you out of bed. Well do you remember that Naan you had?
Yes the none hot part of the curry. Well contray to popular mens belief the food in the house doesnt grow in the cupboard but is selected for you by that special lady. Well the thing is they come in packs of two and with that special lady not having a habbit of throwing things out its no doubt being kept in the fridge until such a time that your bottom once again has an urge to feel indian. What do you mean you dont want another curry? Oh no dont worry just go down and see if you can find it. Good good you got it. Now have a look for some cheese and some kinda meat, oh and dont forget to get the tomato ketchup out. Right good now spread a layer of tommy sauce over the naan bread. Yes I know its messy but dont look at me if your lucky the Mrs will be so impressed with you feeding yourself she will forget about the state of the kitchen top. Now ok we have a naan with sauce on it. Now grate some cheese. What? Oh no in the cupboard no doubt. Yes thats it. Its called a grater. Now grate some cheese and sprinkle over the naan. Yes thats right its like carpet bombing in that combat sim your always flying, listen you can even make the bomb noises as you srinkle the cheese. neeer neeer weeeee bang bang bang! Right good now whats that? Some meat you say? Oh no I meant some small meat what you have is a roast chicken. Now put it back were you found it and never ever let that special lady in your life know that you touched it, yes thats right you have the idea. It was the dog. good plan. Anyway look theres some wafer thin ham. Grab some slices of that and tear it up into little bits. Right now once again drop it on top of the naan. Eh? yes you can make the bomb sounds again if you want. Righ ok now look what you have created! Yes thats right it looks like a large pizza thing. And yes thats right you made it without getting out any black and decker power tools. Well done, but we aint finished yet.

Now find the oven and turn it on to a low/medium heat. Then place the naan on a baking tray and place in the oven. Hang on were you going to? No you aint now got time for an 8hour mission in B-17 The mighty Eigth. Get back here. Put the kettle on and make yourself a tea or coffe. Once done turn the oven off and take you baking tray out. Woah what you doing there. Get the oven gloves, your man hands wont do no good against that heat, no i dont care that those hands have made you a virtual ace they can still burn up as much as anyone elses hands.

Ok now place on a plate grab your tea or coffe and go back upstairs to the computer. Welldone pilot your've done well. Just remember that mess was caused by the dog.

This is a pilot Information post brought to you by Lewis in conjuntion with Tako_Kichi.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

ROFPMPL! :D :D :D

Love the writeup Lewis and aren't you glad I suggested that amalgamation of raw materials in the first place :wink: . Gotta think quick when you are hungry and have limited sources of edible necessities! :P

Now go sleep off the curry and barley pops you've consumed tonight :twisted: .
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

Villicus
Senior Airman

Post by Villicus »

It doesn't look quite dead yet :shock:
ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core
Asus 5870 Eyefinity 6 CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

Tako_Kichi
BDG & A2A

Post by Tako_Kichi »

Hmmmm..... you have a point there Villicus! It can't be MAN COOKING if it doesn't have black crunchy bits around the edges to show that it truly died for a deserving cause! :wink:

Hey Lewis, put it back in the oven for a couple more minutes...it's not done yet!
Larry
E8400 Core2Duo 3 Ghz, 4 Gb DDR2 PC6400 RAM, GTX460 (1 Gb), Realtek HD O/B audio, XP Pro (SP3)
Saitek X52 HOTAS, Saitek Yoke/Throttle, Saitek Rudder Pedals, TIR 5 Pro, LG 22" WS LCD, B-K Gamer

Trumper
BDG

Post by Trumper »

:lol: Lewis,NOW i know what was REALLY in THAT hamper :lol: :lol:
You make me die LOL,actually the rest of our Squad will see this in a min LOL. :lol:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”