Farmer steals an airplane!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Farmer steals an airplane!

Post by DrumsArt »

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Re: Farmer steals an airplane!

Post by ClipperLuna »

@ 7:00: "I didn't know you could do that with a Piper Cub." I confess I didn't either. Wish I could have seen that live, thanks for posting!

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Yes, you can :lol: . Try with the A2A, it works... 8)
Richard.
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

"that's impossible" :DD

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

These acts are always among my favorites to watch. I've always said that the guys who can pull off that routine have to work really, really hard and be really, really good to fly so very, very bad. :)

BTW, for those who are interested, here's a couple other variations on the act -

Kyle Franklin (Drunk Pilot) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeLJPiJw-FQ (Outside) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8xnc9HpF-Y (Inside)

Kent Pietsch ("ex-Con" Comedy Act) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dDsyWzbg-o

Both Kyle and Kent have modified their aircraft to be able to do these routines without damaging the plane. Both have skid plates on the wingtips and Kent has a special "breakaway" aileron for his show. Both the Interstate Cadet and Piper Cub are perfectly flyable without ailerons, so there isn't a safety issue with what Kent does in his act.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

In the third movie "it's not the accelarator, it's the rudder" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent!
Richard.
Richard Portier

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”