Congratulations to the Team on landsliding the FSElite survey back in February!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
alehead
Staff Sergeant

Congratulations to the Team on landsliding the FSElite survey back in February!

Post by alehead »

I know this has already been mentioned in another thread, but the announcement of the results appears to be embedded in the original post mentioning the poll in the first place...
FSElite ran a survey of the top GA planes in Prepar3D. It was not a great surprise that A2A took all the top 5 places :)

The only excitement was the order of the aircraft in the top 5.

So hats off for the proof that A2A is the gold standard! I hardly ever use anything else. Though, funnily enough, the top 2 are the ones I do not have in my A2A hangar...

Hmm... you're going to have to wait a little for that, until I can build up the necessary cash to replace the FSX versions of the two aircraft...

A
Andrew
i9 9900K @ 4.8GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), Gigabyte Aorus Master with 32 Gb RAM
Aorus Master RTX3090, Win10Pro / MSFS

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Re: Congratulations to the Team on landsliding the FSElite survey back in February!

Post by Adam_NZ »

I may have missed that announcement as well. Typical of A2A to not "blow their own trumpet" - so I'm delighted to add my congratulations ... possibly *again* as my short-term memory is horrific, these days!

The quality of the products speaks for itself - but if there ever was a poll for "The Good Guys of the FS World" then surely A2A would landslide that one too.

Adam.
--
Image--Image

alehead
Staff Sergeant

Re: Congratulations to the Team on landsliding the FSElite survey back in February!

Post by alehead »

Totally agree. Top of the list when it comes to community spirit and support, as well as the products!

A
Andrew
i9 9900K @ 4.8GHz (Der8auer delidded) on air (NH-D15), Gigabyte Aorus Master with 32 Gb RAM
Aorus Master RTX3090, Win10Pro / MSFS

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”