[Updated 7 June: fourth batch of P3Dv5 installers available] Prepar3D v5 and A2A Simulations

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
simon.fraser
Airman Basic

Re: [Updated 7 June: fourth batch of P3Dv5 installers available] Prepar3D v5 and A2A Simulations

Post by simon.fraser »

I have installed the new v5 Spitfire and P40 Modules but I’m having the same issue as elsewhere reported on this forum, namely no sounds in the Cockpit whatsoever. I have had this problem For some time and took your advice To wait for the v5 installers but So far to no avail. I have tried to implement all the advice given to solve these issues but have been unable to find a solution. Any help will be much appreciated. These sound problems are only evident with A2A aircraft and not with the default P3D v 5 vehicles.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: [Updated 7 June: fourth batch of P3Dv5 installers available] Prepar3D v5 and A2A Simulations

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Simon and welcome,

Please can you try what I posted here. If this doesn't help, can you start a new thread in either the P-40 or Spit tech support forum and repost the info above. It's much easier to keep track of support requests when they're in their own thread.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”