Still Lovin the Realism

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Pbob1000
Airman

Still Lovin the Realism

Post by Pbob1000 »

So I get into my A2A Comanche and fire it up to go from Falls City (1WA6) to Bowerman (KHQM). All is right with the world until shortly after takeoff I try to use my elevator trim and it wouldn't work! I'm thinking there's a glitch in the sim and I fight it all the way for the 40 minute flight. (it was set one notch to climb). Vatsim was awesome as always, and I get on the ground and in the hangar. It said, Make sure to do a proper preflight walk-around. The elevator trim is jammed. Last time I don't do my preflight! Thanks A2A for the experience!!!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Still Lovin the Realism

Post by Lewis - A2A »

hehe, good stuff. Always check your aircraft is fit for flight before taking to the virtual skies 8) :mrgreen:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Pbob1000 wrote: 08 Apr 2020, 08:59 So I get into my A2A Comanche and fire it up to go from Falls City (1WA6) to Bowerman (KHQM). All is right with the world until shortly after takeoff I try to use my elevator trim and it wouldn't work! I'm thinking there's a glitch in the sim and I fight it all the way for the 40 minute flight...The elevator trim is jammed. Last time I don't do my preflight! Thanks A2A for the experience!!!
Thanks for posting. Fortunately the 250 is a well balanced airplane but in some airplanes with a heavy elevator, this could potentially be rather serious. It's these moments in real life (and AccuSim :) ) that test our mettle as pilots.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 09 Apr 2020, 08:35 hehe, good stuff. Always check your aircraft is fit for flight before taking to the virtual skies 8) :mrgreen:

cheers,
Lewis
Hundreds of flights both in the Comanche and 182, and i have never had anything show up as a problem during preflight. Is that typical?
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Your all good, we tried our best in development to keep the mechanical aspect away. Keep it all dynamic as possible make sure different users have different experiences and no canned affects.

Thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

bobsk8 wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 09:30 Hundreds of flights both in the Comanche and 182, and i have never had anything show up as a problem during preflight. Is that typical?
Just to confirm here, yes this is typical for Accu-Sim. Also, if an airplane sits for a very long time it is more likely to have issues.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

bucky60
Airman

Post by bucky60 »

Scott - A2A wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 09:36
bobsk8 wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 09:30 Hundreds of flights both in the Comanche and 182, and i have never had anything show up as a problem during preflight. Is that typical?
Just to confirm here, yes this is typical for Accu-Sim. Also, if an airplane sits for a very long time it is more likely to have issues.

Scott.
I realize A2A has limits (time, employees, tools), so please don't take this the wrong way. There are SO MANY aircraft I wish you guys would do. But that's only because yours seem to be so much better with so much more depth than others.

My first love is a Piper Tripacer. I have Lionheart's which is pretty darn good, but it's still not A2A depth.
Others toward the top of the list would be a smaller float plane, even up to the size of a Beaver.
A smaller seaplane like a Grumman Goose.
A smaller twin engine, like your aerostar.
A bigger twin, like a DC3.

I could list a crap load of planes (many that I already have) that I wish you guys would do. Only because yours seem to be the absolute best.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”