website issues???

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
cessna lover

website issues???

Post by cessna lover »

hey while i can get on the forums whats up sometimes i can get one and then other times i just get an error. i miss coming to the forums. hope the corona virus ain't getting the forums :lol:

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: website issues???

Post by bladerunner900 »

Bandwidth Overload.

Basically, EVERYONE and their dog, is downloading the free P-40. The server cannot cope.

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

That explains it. It is all Snoopy's fault. Blast that Red Barron.

Now, there is a song and a cartoon out of the past. :D
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

bladerunner900 wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 16:31 Bandwidth Overload.

Basically, EVERYONE and their dog, is downloading the free P-40. The server cannot cope.
ah ok. well maybe i'll try next week and see what happens? with every one in Ohio being on lock down i have time :lol: i have some pictures i would like to post here to

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Yep. Locked in here too. For the last couple of weeks now. Keeping mum safe. She wanted the hairdresser to call a few days ago. I told her she would have to leave her hair grow and tie it up with ribbons or something. She wasn't too keen on a number two with the trimmer like I do. :lol:

Steve.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey peoples, we are working still the restore normality. In the meantime click refresh once or twice and you will be past the intermittent issue and in for a while. Rinse and repeat each time and you should be golden until we get the next parts sorted out.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

YoYo
Staff Sergeant

Post by YoYo »

Yes, you have a problem with Forum also from few days. Pls fix it :).

Near every time I have this error log. If I refresh the page is ok again. Only A2A website / Forum, I never saw this error on other web pages:

http://yoyosims.pl/
W10, i9 9900K, RTX 3090, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] HP Reverb v2, VR fly only

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

YoYo wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 03:39 Yes, you have a problem with Forum also from few days. Pls fix it :).

Near every time I have this error log. If I refresh the page is ok again. Only A2A website / Forum, I never saw this error on other web pages:

this is what i get to. thank you i thought it was just me. if i can't return a post right away now you know why :lol:

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

This has nothing to do with people downloading the free aircraft. This is 24/7 for days and days. Something is wrong with the server.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

bobsk8 wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 07:26 This has nothing to do with people downloading the free aircraft. This is 24/7 for days and days. Something is wrong with the server.
could be. but i just hit the refresh button about 3 times and got into the forums. :D

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

It is a Cloudflare issue. That is the software sitting between you and the A2A servers and that
is the software that is issuing the error message.

I have seen Cloudflare cause issues before on another site. It's purpose is supposedly to
protect the subscribers site/server(s) from bad stuff.

Paul

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

Gypsy Baron wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:46 It is a Cloudflare issue. That is the software sitting between you and the A2A servers and that

I have seen Cloudflare cause issues before on another site. It's purpose is supposedly to

Paul

ah ok. well with things the way they are in the world now. i don't know if there is any body fixing this issue. but if you hit the refresh button on the browser a few times you can get in. it's a pain in the foot. but it works.

YoYo
Staff Sergeant

Post by YoYo »

Refresh works but its annoyng.

I think some of settings on A2A servers has config issue:
What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.
If you're the owner of this website:
It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites. Additional troubleshooting information here.
W10, i9 9900K, RTX 3090, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] HP Reverb v2, VR fly only

YoYo
Staff Sergeant

Post by YoYo »

Gypsy Baron wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 09:46 It is a Cloudflare issue. That is the software sitting between you and the A2A servers and that

Paul

According this info about error Cloudflare is ok but settings of host is a problem:

Its not only on PC and one browser. I noticed it on mobile, tablet and laptop.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

YoYo wrote: 27 Mar 2020, 03:00

Paul

According this info about error Cloudflare is ok but settings of host is a problem:

Its not only on PC and one browser. I noticed it on mobile, tablet and laptop.
well then it don't sound like it is because of the free P-40 download.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”