Free Accu-Sim P-40 during the current pandemic

Honest, reliable, iconic American fighter
lcoleman
Airman

Re: Free Accu-Sim P-40 during the current pandemic

Post by lcoleman »

A2A Crew,

I have never minded paying for the fantastic products you create for us. Your offer of a free P-40 during this pandemic is a very generous gesture. As this thread confirms,many of your customers truly appreciate it. Count me in that number! Thank you.

Larry

TatoBean
Airman First Class

Post by TatoBean »

Thank you so much for this! Being on a first year regional FO salary makes affording groceries hard sometimes and your gift through all of this makes being stuck at home wondering if I'm still going to have a job tomorrow so much more bearable! Sometimes it's not too good to be true, it's just good.
Let the potato rest for 5 minutes.

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

Thank you !
I already have it for P3D, i'm getting it for FSX since i don't have my P3D computer at the moment ! :fsx:

tjc_172
Airman Basic

Post by tjc_172 »

This was much appreciated and earned you (and myself) a C182 download.

I was on the fence deciding whether or not to buy a plane, never have in the past tbh, but after fumbling for an hour to get the P40 started up right and in the air, the experience was unbelievable. I love knowing you got to take care of her to keep her flying. Certain pride in bringing her back after some aerial maneuvers for nice soft landing - ok maybe more like a 3 touch landing but I just tell people the first two touches is to get the wheels rolling for the official landing.

Buying the C182 was a no-brainer.

Again, thanks to the A2A team for all the work and detail you put into these great products!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the kind words tjc and welcome to the A2A community. Hope you get lots more enjoyment from the P-40 and C182. :)

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

jackwall
Airman

Post by jackwall »

To all at A2A, Thank you so much for the very kind offer of the P40 ... I was expecting a trial and delighted to take advantage as I've migrated over the P3Dv4.5 Pro and already replaced the awesome Comanche. This gift is accepted with gratitude and you can be sure, the T6 and others will be following in my P3Dv4.5 hanger in due course.

Keep safe, stay well.
Jack

CookerCook
Senior Airman

Post by CookerCook »

Where should I see announcements of any group flights? And are you doing that on VATSIM? BTW, thanks for the free p-40. I like the inertia sound of it.
“You Drive a Mustang?”
“No, I fly one.”

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi CookerCook.
The A2A group flights use JoinFS and discord , and post the flights in the Multi Player section on this Forum , you will have to do a search of that section for info on how to join , unless someone from that group give you info .
regards alan. 8)

CookerCook
Senior Airman

Post by CookerCook »

alan CXA651 wrote: 30 Jun 2020, 00:03 Hi CookerCook.
The A2A group flights use JoinFS and discord , and post the flights in the Multi Player section on this Forum , you will have to do a search of that section for info on how to join , unless someone from that group give you info .
regards alan. 8)
So you do VATSIM Flights as well?
“You Drive a Mustang?”
“No, I fly one.”

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi CookerCook.
Used to , but not used VATSIM for about 2 years now , now fly on JoinFS with the 91st bombardment group with TS3 for coms on digital theme park.
regards alan. 8)

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Sorry this thank you is a little late. As a massive fan of warbirds, I've had the P40 for sometime.
Huge thank you to A2A for making this plane free during the pandemic, as a few other posters have said, this raises the bar impossibly high for "freeware".

Go Warbirds. My favourites. Thank you Amazing A2A.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

BostonJeremy77
Airman First Class

Post by BostonJeremy77 »

I just want to say thank you for this gift! I grabbed it on Orbx when it was free, and it was what got me to become a fan of what you guys do! I have since purchased AccuFeel, Comanche, Skylane, and the Flying Fortress! Gonna collect them all in the coming couple of weeks and dig in! But that P-40 was the gateway drug for me. You guys are amazing!
Regards,

Jeremy Smirnov, M.D.

garibaldi
Airman Basic

Post by garibaldi »

Hi, is the offer on the P40 still open?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

garibaldi wrote: 22 Feb 2021, 13:27 Hi, is the offer on the P40 still open?
Hi garibaldi and welcome.

Yes, the Accu-Sim P-40 is still available for free. However, your post reminded us that the 'sale' offer had only been activated in our store for one year, so it'd recently expired. However, we've just fixed this, so the Warhawk is free once again!

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

garibaldi
Airman Basic

Post by garibaldi »

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
P40 downloaded, and I took the opportunity to purchase the C172 while I was on, been nearly 30 years since I last flew one in RW.

new reply

Return to “P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”