Everyone is ordered to stay home and fly flight sims until further advised...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Everyone is ordered to stay home and fly flight sims until further advised...

Post by Scott - A2A »

Some1 posted this in our company private channel and I wanted to share it here:

As we go through this pandemic, everyone please at least do the basics and get rest, eat well and perhaps use any time off to "smell the roses" so to speak. And protect any family and friends at high risk.

Let's all stick together through this.

Also, it won't hurt to make sure you have enough vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and Zinc. Tea is great in helping boost the immune system too.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Re: Everyone is ordered to stay home and fly flight sims until further advised...

Post by wblackret »

Yes, I agree! Also, all passengers temps are being screened prior to boarding any A2A flights. Can’t be too safe!
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Re: Everyone is ordered to stay home and fly flight sims until further advised...

Post by Caldemeyn »

I have my loo rolls ready :P

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Apart from keeping away from crowds and keeping the hands washed:

Set aside as much time as possible to do good and wholesome stuff: flightsimming, reading, making/listening to music, going for a walk (in nature, preferably - with fewer people around), talking to friends and family.

Avoid staring at pandemic-statistics and spending too much time worrying. While keeping the body healthy is important, it is also good to stay human and keep sanity in place. Delve into those hobbies, and be a nerd. That helps! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Simulator flights are the safest :D
You can't transmit the caronavirus
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

TymK
Staff Sergeant

Post by TymK »

Medtner wrote: 15 Mar 2020, 17:55 Apart from keeping away from crowds and keeping the hands washed:

Set aside as much time as possible to do good and wholesome stuff: flightsimming, reading, making/listening to music, going for a walk (in nature, preferably - with fewer people around), talking to friends and family.

Avoid staring at pandemic-statistics and spending too much time worrying. While keeping the body healthy is important, it is also good to stay human and keep sanity in place. Delve into those hobbies, and be a nerd. That helps! :-D
Now where's that "Like" button? :wink: :D I couldn't agree more!

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

JJB17463rdBombGroup wrote: 15 Mar 2020, 18:11 Simulator flights are the safest :D
You can't transmit the caronavirus
However it is possible to fly into Corona.

Yesterday I flew from KSBP (San Luis Obispo) to KAJO (Corona Municipal) in southern California. And today I flew from Corona to KVCV Victorville. So I've had my share of Corona... :-P
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

One could even fly whilst drinking a Corona!
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Agree 150% 8)

Richard.
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Medtner wrote: 15 Mar 2020, 17:55 Apart from keeping away from crowds and keeping the hands washed:

Exactly. Thinking of the positive side of all this, in the gym there are almost only familiar faces to run into nowadays. It is refreshingly quiet at the office as well, most working remote. Plus, most importantly, people have not yet started hoarding beer, so stocks at the local markets seem fine.

-Esa

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Scott - A2A wrote: 15 Mar 2020, 16:44 Some1 posted this in our company private channel and I wanted to share it here:

As we go through this pandemic, everyone please at least do the basics and get rest, eat well and perhaps use any time off to "smell the roses" so to speak. And protect any family and friends at high risk.

Let's all stick together through this.

Also, it won't hurt to make sure you have enough vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and Zinc. Tea is great in helping boost the immune system too.

Scott.
Tea-6 too, don‘t you think? 😜

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
A good A2A B25 would really lift my spirits right now , hint hint.
regards alan. 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just a reminder that this evenings community flight is set to be great fun, details here;
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=69914

A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Lewis.
If you want adrenalin , try flying A2A accu-simed b17`s in formation , with pucker module engaged, flying into flak , knowing you could be taken down or suffer unknown issues , ontop of A2A ware an tare or failures , as the sky fills with flak , sometimes so thick you have difficulty seeing the other aircraft , all while trying to drop your bombs on target , and then wondering if you can make it back to base or not .
regards alan. 8)

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

How about support flights for our members who do get infected as another suggestion (it will happen in the future to a unfortunate group of our forum members and hopefully they will recover and be back in a few weeks). What's worse if we do lose a forum member(s) sadly to this pandemic.They should get honor remembrance flights or something of that nature.
I
Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”