Questionnaire

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Paul Okwii
Airman First Class

Questionnaire

Post by Paul Okwii »

Please help me fill in the following information

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... kzTVg3Ny4u

Thanks

Paul

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Questionnaire

Post by MarcE »

maybe you should tell people what that is if you want them to click on strange links.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

The link itself is harmless, but Paul, folks may be a bit more receptive of your posts if you take a bit of time to introduce yourself to the community and explain why you want to collect this information from people.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Paul Okwii
Airman First Class

Post by Paul Okwii »

Hi

My Name is Paul. I am a Flight Simmer. I am trying to collect data on the 737 max and your opinion on it. There will also be questions on the 787, Airlines and a220. I would like to see what the community thinks about the topics i have mentioned so i could try to convince PMDG to create the 737 MAX.

Please Help me,

Paul

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mickel »

Without posting a link to another sim aircraft manufacturers forum, RSR has been as clear as he ever is about future plans where the Max is concerned. Posting 'survey' results on there is not going to change that. Just ask the MD-11 fans how far it gets you.

Your enthusiasm is to be applauded. But it's not going to get you anywhere in this case, based on observations over the last decade or so.
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

This thread got me thinking about the 737max. Without rehashing the reasons for the accidents I personally wouldn't hesitate to get on a max operated by a major US carrier. I sure hope that that Boeing and the airlines get it back in service. It is too bad that Boeing shot itself in the foot on this deal. Most of the fears the flying public have on the max are based on emotion not on facts. Would never voluntarily fly with a bumf**k airlines no matter what equipment they were using. I flew to the Islands (5 hour over water flight) on a max several months before the accidents and I remember thinking what a nice airplane it was. The return flight was on an older 737 and on climb out one of the engines was making an awful howling noise which was a little unsettling, they did not turn back so obviously not a real problem. Ever been on a airbus and hear the "barking dog" sound ? That will get your attention. :D As I always say "you pays your money and takes your chances".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCplhq1xoYE

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Paul
I think you must be a very young man,new to flightsim and indeed maybe even new to the internet.
You will upset members of the forum by asking unsolicited questions and requests to fill in forms.
How long have you been simming what A2A aircraft.
Which aircraft do you own and how well can you fly them?
With reference to the 737max you do not need to be very clever to realise it is a disaster.
Paul think who you are asking the questions of and why?
Cheers chris

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”