a PC joke...Or not.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

a PC joke...Or not.

Post by Ron Attwood »

Apparently it's no longer politically correct to direct a joke at any racial or ethnic minority, so:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Gurkha, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, two Kiwis, a German, an American, a South African, a Cypriot, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Dane, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Libyan, a Frenchman, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist and an Ethiopian went to a night club.

The bouncer said, "Sorry, I can't let you in without a Thai."
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

HE11DUDE04
Staff Sergeant

Re: a PC joke...Or not.

Post by HE11DUDE04 »

:lol:
AKA "Memey"

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

:lol: :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

A hillbilly (can we say that???)goes into an upscale restaurant on a Friday night after working all week in the same clothes. He was stopped at the door, where he was looked over and told that they were sorry but he needed a suit and tie to be admitted.

He went back to his truck and rummaged around a bit and found a semi-clean flannel jacket, threw it on and tried again.

They looked him over and said I guess that's a jacket, but you still need a tie.

He went back to the truck and rummaged around a bit more, found his jumper cables and tied them in a nice Windsor knot around his neck, walked back to the door.

They again looked him over and said well, I guess that's a jacket and I guess that's a tie, but don't try and start nothin.

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

They were going to thai one on when they got to the bar.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

TreeTops
Master Sergeant

Post by TreeTops »

You China make us laugh Ron.
Cheers
Trev

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

LMAO!! I immediately stole it :twisted: :twisted:

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

AviationAtWar wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 13:36 A hillbilly (can we say that???)goes into an upscale restaurant on a Friday night after working all week in the same clothes. He was stopped at the door, where he was looked over and told that they were sorry but he needed a suit and tie to be admitted.

He went back to his truck and rummaged around a bit and found a semi-clean flannel jacket, threw it on and tried again.

They looked him over and said I guess that's a jacket, but you still need a tie.

He went back to the truck and rummaged around a bit more, found his jumper cables and tied them in a nice Windsor knot around his neck, walked back to the door.

They again looked him over and said well, I guess that's a jacket and I guess that's a tie, but don't try and start nothin.
Sumpin' you gotta unnerstan, I HATE BEING UPSTAGED! :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”