I'm bored.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Re: I'm bored.

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Paughco wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 11:07 I'd stand in line overnight to buy an A2A early B-25! Maybe what's taking A2A so long to introduce this aircraft is that they are also developing an Accu-sim USS Hornet?

Seeya
ATB
:lol: :lol: Dream big or go home!!! 'Atta BOY! 8)
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Dominique wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 13:23 Not interested by a bomber of any kind but I would cheerfully welcome a Bell P39 Airacobra, an unorthodox aircraft !
i completely agree! Either the P-39 or B-25 would fit my ALSIB ferry misions to Alaska. I had high anticipation for Warbirdsim's WIPs but Warbirdsim appears to have exited the market. My unwarranted hope is that A2A is secretly bringing those two projects to fruition as AccuSim... I can dream, right?
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Whats happening with warbirdsim are they still around, the creator was a friendly competitor and a community creator too, offering great repaints for multiple aircraft including some of ours too. Hope all is ok over there. On a personal note was wanting the 25 too lol.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Flieger-Marius
Technical Sergeant

Post by Flieger-Marius »

The B25 would be a dream come true!
Greets, Marius

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 16:04 Whats happening with warbirdsim are they still around
When I checked yesterday his Facebook page was inactivate and that isn't a good sign. But there hadn't been any new posts there for over a year. The link to the commercial website doesn't work for me either so I assume he's folded his tent.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 16:04 Hope all is ok over there.
Mr. Terrell (Bomber_12th) is still active at sim-outhouse, posted a bunch of screenshots of his incredible repaints just last week. Maybe if you guys offered a new warbird he would be here more often. :wink:

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

patful wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 19:45Maybe if you guys offered a new warbird he would be here more often. :wink:
Yeah. Just bought Flight Replicas Halifax. Nice looking model. 8)

C'mon guys. I'm dying here. Literally. :lol:

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

bladerunner900 wrote: 03 Sep 2019, 11:49C'mon guys. I'm dying here. Literally. :lol:
They're sending a Cub to rescue you. Unfortunately, it's too slow to save you at 65 knots. :mrgreen:
Last edited by patful on 04 Sep 2019, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.

batt
Senior Airman

Post by batt »

How long has it been? ...Is it 2 or 3 years? ...Long, long drought for those addicted to Accu-sim. So long that I've gone back to Train Sim.

Mitsubishi Zero would bring me back. So would a BF-109.....or an FW-190. Something Grumman would be sweet. A Mosquito, a Lanc or a Lib.........anything. ....Please
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

The Piper Cub is a warplane. Paint it green and it's the L-4 Grasshopper recon, liaison and ground control plane.

From wikipedia:
Piper developed a military variant ("All we had to do," Bill Jr. is quoted as saying, "was paint the Cub olive drab to produce a military airplane")
:D

Hook

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

The AT12 Guardsman......AKA The Seversky P-35......

The Seversky P-35 is an American fighter aircraft built by the Seversky Aircraft Company in the late 1930s. A contemporary of the Hawker Hurricane and Messerschmitt Bf 109, the P-35 was the first single-seat fighter in United States Army Air Corps to feature all-metal construction, retractable landing gear, and an enclosed cockpit.

thomas_mac
Senior Airman

Post by thomas_mac »

trucker17 wrote: 04 Sep 2019, 23:33 The AT12 Guardsman......AKA The Seversky P-35......
Have you been following the restoration of Kermit Week's P-35? That is one sweet aircraft!

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

Interesting I agree 100% and am surprised that so many folks feel the same way. I really haven't done much sim flying for quite some time..also bored!

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Nah, I'm not bored with my A2A aircraft, and can't imagine ever getting there. I'm just here to lobby for a big radial fighter. I haven't flown in P3D for nearly a month after a ping pong table tried to tear off my arm during a move, so I am a bit bored due to that. :mrgreen:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

batt wrote: 04 Sep 2019, 18:45 How long has it been? ...Is it 2 or 3 years?
Its not even been a year yet since P-40 hit P3Dv4, with the Spitfire also in particular getting a big update for its P3D release thanks to the extra Spitfire flight testing and ground work at Goodwood for the flight training simulation that then filtered down to the desktop user.

But I am cracking the whip best I can, we just have a bunch of R&D and new technology coming around that's taking the time to get in place ready for things to happen,...

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”