P3D V4 Flak effects

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
AlGrant
Airman Basic

Re: P3D V4 Flak effects

Post by AlGrant »

Well that didn't work!
I removed the Flak>Scenery directories and restarted P3D, then checked it wasn't showing in the Scenery Library.

I then tried the Lorby Addon Organiser to add the scenery and this seemed to install it correctly
The Europe_Flak and Europe_Turbulence BGL files are both in the FLAK > scenery directory.

When starting P3D I got Generating scenery file indexes... and Building database for new scenery files messages.
Opening the P3D Scenery window shows FLAK listed.
Also the Cntrl_fsx_flak.fx and 3 fsx_flak files are in the Effects dir ..... Yet still they refuse to shoot at me!

....Oh well I'll have another look at this later!

AlGrant
Airman Basic

Post by AlGrant »

A few months ago I tried Flak in P3D v4 and couldn't get it working (something I'd done not Flak!)

Well, I've had another go with P3D v5 and it's all working just fine and looks great.

I saw there was a tool for FSX that allowed the creation of new Flak sites ...... is there any way of generating new sites in Prepar3d?
I suspect I won't be able to do it but Ideally, I'd like to generate some flak sites in the Solomon Islands and the Philippines.

Thanks
Al

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

I second the request for the a "manager" , or at least for Paul or someone to add the Chanel Islands to the flak profiles. Particularly now Alderney has been detailed.
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”