Entire Flight Sim Inventory For Sale Cheap

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Entire Flight Sim Inventory For Sale Cheap

Post by DHenriques_ »

Hi everybody;
I am sorry to say that after many years deeply involved in flight simulation I will be shutting down my entire inventory of sim equipment. I will be posting the inventory here for those of you in our A2A community who might like to purchase one or more of the items I will be liquidating. Basically there will be many different controllers that were sent to me for testing. Everything is in good condition and ready to go. There will be excellent deals price wise as all of this hardware is med-range to high end.
I realize shipping might be a problem for many of you but for those in the United States wishing to upgrade something this might be a golden opportunity to do that.
I will of course be remaining here on the forums for advice with flying issues as Scott and I and the team have been close friends now for many years and will remain so.
The reason for my move is simply that health issues for both myself and my wife are taking up much of our lives and I simply don't have the time to spend on the simulator any longer.
I will be making an inventory of what will be available and will put the inventory and the prices for each piece up here on the forum. Prices will be extremely reasonable. You can expect to see the inventory list in about a week.
Dudley Henriques
Last edited by DHenriques_ on 09 Jul 2019, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Re: Entire Flight Sim Inventory For Sale Cheap

Post by AviationAtWar »

Best of luck with your health issues!

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Dudley, I’m sorry to hear you’re going to hang up your flight-simming and wish only the best for you and your wife. I am very pleased that you will still be on the forums to engage with us, and correct us, when we start to go astray with our aircraft! 😉 It has always been, and will continue to be, a great privilege to benefit from your years of experience as an aviator.

Mikenor
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mikenor »

Well said Jacques and completely agree.

Dudley, hoping the health issues sort themselves out ASAP for you and your wife.

Mike

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

All the best for you and your wife Dudley. And see you around on the forums!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

The best of luck Dudley. Hope you and your wife's health improves. I'm sorry to hear about you having to liquidate your system bud.
Your a cherished member of the site, and to many of us out here.

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Awww I'm so sorry you and your wife are having health issues; it's not fun at all. (._. )
Big *hugs* for you both!

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

Sorry to hear that you're stepping away Dudley, however I'm glad you'll still be around. I love getting all your advice and stories and couldn't imagine things around here without you.

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

Dudley, thank you for all the advice and assistance you've given over the years. Glad you'll be sticking around, and may everything work out well for you.

WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Post by WB_FlashOver »

Dudley, I'm sorry to hear of your issues with health. I pray things sort themselves out for you and your wife.

I always make sure to check the posts that you are involved in as you always have been ready to share your years of experience and knowledge. We all appreciate your participation in our family here at A2A. Take care of yourself and the Mrs.

Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

wblackret
Staff Sergeant

Post by wblackret »

Hi Dudley. Health issues for one person is enough, sorry to hear that you and your wife both are dealing with your own and each other’s. I hope and will pray that things get better for both of you. I enjoy your stories you share and the advice you give. Best wishes to both you and your wife.
Bill Black

C172,C182,250 Comanche,J3 Cub,P-40,Bonanza
MSFS, P3Dv4.5
JETLINE GT2
W10,Z390 PRO MB,9TH GEN I7 9700K 4.9 GHZ (OC),KRAKEN M22 120 MHZ CPU LC,32 GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200 GHZ RAM, EVGA 8 GB RTX 2070 SUPER,850 WATT CORSAIR PS,2TB CORSAIR SSD.

Chunk
Technical Sergeant

Post by Chunk »

I am truly sorry to hear about the health issues that you and your wife are enduring, Dudley. My family and I send our prayers your way. I am happy that you will be sticking around the forums though, as your advice and willingness to help have always been above and beyond.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Dudley.
I echo all that has been said in previous replies , hope you and your wife get well soon .
regards alan. 8)

paddler
Airman

Post by paddler »

Dudley,

Jacques said it all. Just remember all of the joy and pleasure that your flight system gave you. Be strong as your health issues challenge you both. As they say, aging isn't for the weak.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Dudley: I am sorry to hear about your and your wife's health issues and wish you all the best. I hope that you can still participate in the aviation community (real and sim) to whatever degree works for you. Thank you for all your help and wisdom over the years.

ATB

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”