Snoring

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Snoring

Post by dvm »

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Re: Snoring

Post by ClipperLuna »

Oh man! :lol: !

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Hahaha! :lol:

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Good one. Another option would be to simply wear your ear plugs. We did that one time when we found what we thought was the last good camping spot at the 49-er Rally in Auburn, CA. Turned out the reason that spot was not taken was because it was right next to a power pole with a buzzing transformer. Ear plugs - no problem. That and observing the rule to never enter a tent sober.

Another time, a bunch of us were moteling it in Green River Utah, on our way back from Texas, where we got tee-shirts and an oil change at Barnett's H-D in El Paso, Texas. We were riding Harleys then. I had my bike cable locked to my buddie's bike and he had an alarm set on his bike. We both has Colt Officer's pistols, cocked and locked, each in one of our boots next to our beds. My buddy woke up in the middle of the night, and couldn't go back to sleep, so he started looking for something in his Ortlieb bag. Unfortunately everything he had was carefully stashed in little Zip-Loc bags. He tried to be quiet, but all that did was prolong the plastic rustling as he checked his bags. I thought about it and realized that I could shoot him, but then I'd never get back to sleep. We all woke up, loaded our bikes, and hit the road at about 3 am. There we were, roaring along at 75 mph (those old Evos were pretty slow back then) on I-70, dodging trucks and jackalopes. Classic.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”