transfer purchases to new account

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Jos Vermeulen
Airman Basic

transfer purchases to new account

Post by Jos Vermeulen »

I created a new account, how long before I can see older purchases in my new accoount?

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: transfer purchases to new account

Post by Oracle427 »

Did you complete the transfer form as per the directions in the sticky topic? It requires Lewis to perform the task, so as soon as he can do it, provided all the information is correct.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Jos,

Transferring purchases from old accounts to the new ones is a manual process, so can take a couple of days depending on how busy Lewis is.

However, as well as creating a new store account, did you also fill in the short Google form as described in step 2 here?

Thanks,
Nick

Jos Vermeulen
Airman Basic

Post by Jos Vermeulen »

Hi there,

I did fill out the small form stating old and new account email adresses. So I am waiting...

Meanwhile I got another question: if I buy nowadays a plane (P3Dv4) from the new store, like the Cherokee 180, will it install with the latest installer?
And if so, will this installer detect older existing planes and put them up to date, or am I just being optimistic?

Thanks for your help,

Jos

Jos Vermeulen
Airman Basic

Post by Jos Vermeulen »

Dear,

My new account shows all the planes I acquired earlier. Had some problems uninstalling old installations but thanks to the fine explanations found in this forum sorted everything out.
The steering on the ground works very good now, nice job guys at A2A, you practice what you preach.

Regards,

Jos

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jos,

Thanks for the update and sorry I missed your previous post there. Now you've got the new installers, you should find that each aircraft has its own updater. If you'd like to receive an emailed notification of future updates, please subscribe to this topic.

Anyway, good to hear you're back in business and thanks for the kind words.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”