FSTramp (flight planner) users

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Simicro
Senior Airman

FSTramp (flight planner) users

Post by Simicro »

Hi all,

I am wondering if there are some FSTramp users here?

As there is no official forum (and I believe the number of users must be relatively small), it would be nice to be in touch through this thread if you like the idea and appreciate FSTramp.

For those who are not aware, FS Tramp is a flight planner http://www.fstramp.com/, the successor of the famous FS Nav for FS2002 and FS204. IMHO it is well suited for GA Aircrafts flight planning.
I am aware that the 30 EUROS/year subscription is a NOGO for some simmers and I respect that, so please let's not debate about the subscription model in this thread.
Also, there are freeware and payware options. Please let's not go off topic. Thanks in advance.
P3Dv4.5 - V35B - C172 - Cherokee
i5 4670K @4.3 Ghz - 32 Gb DDR3 - GTX 1080 8 Gb - 2K @165 Hz G-Sync - Win 7 x64
Microsoft Force Feedback 2 modded with CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: FSTramp (flight planner) users

Post by MarcE »

I've tried it many years ago in FSX (freeware), had it installed quite a long time and never really got used to it and always preferred other tools, back then most of the time FSC. Today, flying GA I use Skyvector.com exclusively and for airliners I use simbrief, both are completely free and in my opinion better than or at least equal to their payware counterparts.

Simicro
Senior Airman

Re: FSTramp (flight planner) users

Post by Simicro »

I understand for your current choices.

AFAIK FS Nav has never been freeware, and was only for FS2002 and FS2004.

FS Tramp for FSX was(is) payware (with a trial period) but in the early versions it had only the moving map feature.
P3Dv4.5 - V35B - C172 - Cherokee
i5 4670K @4.3 Ghz - 32 Gb DDR3 - GTX 1080 8 Gb - 2K @165 Hz G-Sync - Win 7 x64
Microsoft Force Feedback 2 modded with CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”