11S - KHQM

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

11S - KHQM

Post by DatDudeMIC »

So, I been neglecting all my planes except my Bonanza these past few weeks. So i decided to leave it Cheyenne (KCYS) and jump in to the Skylane for a quick flight around the Pacific Northwest.

Here are some pics.

The Olympic Mountains at 5500Ft.

Great View of the Pacific Ocean

Short Final Rwy 06
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: 11S - KHQM

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

Beautiful shots Micah! I stretched the T-6 this weekend, don't ask me how rusty I get not flying it frequently... :mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

Post by DatDudeMIC »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hello,

Beautiful shots Micah! I stretched the T-6 this weekend, don't ask me how rusty I get not flying it frequently... :mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Don’t feel bad. I haven’t flown “The Six” in about 3 months. It’s still sitting at Pensacola International (Home Airport). So I’ll be rusty once I start it flying again.
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

Chunk
Technical Sergeant

Post by Chunk »

Really nice shots Micah!

I have also neglected every other aircraft in my P3D hangar since the V-Tail was released. I think about flying it non-stop, and I’m now obsessed with owning one at some point! :mrgreen:

Daube
Staff Sergeant

Post by Daube »

That flight between Bowerman and Sekiu was one of my favorites for a long time. I just love that area in the OrbX PNW region.
However, in your screenshots, the "dynamic trees" option is obviously turned on, and that makes your forests look terrible and desolated. I would strongly advise you to disable this option in your graphic settings.

DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

Post by DatDudeMIC »

Daube wrote:That flight between Bowerman and Sekiu was one of my favorites for a long time. I just love that area in the OrbX PNW region.
However, in your screenshots, the "dynamic trees" option is obviously turned on, and that makes your forests look terrible and desolated. I would strongly advise you to disable this option in your graphic settings.
I was wondering how to fix that. Thanks for the feedback.
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

Very nice screen shots Micah! Who do you use as your photo Hosting Site? I need to find a new site that can handle photos at least the size you posted. Any information you could help me with will be greatly appreciated.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :?:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”