Pls Scott this 82 year old needs help

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
spitfireace
BDG

Re: Me 109 vs Bf 109

Post by spitfireace »

MIKE TULL wrote:Was ist die richtige? Im zweiten weltkreig hat die Wehrmacht pesonnel dieses flugzeug geheisst ME-109 oder BF-109? Ich habe gelesen das zuvor 1938 die namen war "Bayerisches flugzeugwerke Allegemeine Gesellschaft" . Aber, nach 1938 Herr Professor "Willy Messerschmitt" war die einzige inhaber von die flugzeugwerke. Das heisst also, die A-D model war Bf-109A-D, und die E-G model war ME-109E-G geheisst. Wenn Ich ein irtum gemacht, bitte sagen sie mir. Spater Mann, auf binde.
I thought of that really :wink: ??
Cheers,

Spitfireace

I treasure a remark i made to my grandson who asked "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No" i answered, "But i served in a company of heroes"

Joachim
Unteroffizier Anwaerter

Post by Joachim »

Mike.
Was ich sagte ist das ich in meinen 3 Jahren im zweiten Weltkrieg nicht den Nahmen "Wuerger" gehoert habe. Wir als Soldaten die Flugzeuge nur Messerschmidt und Focke Wulf genannt haben.
Last edited by Joachim on 11 Jan 2007, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
Joachim.
Hals und Bein Bruch,
Glider Pilot 1940 - 1942
Obergefreiter und Flugzeugfuehrer 1944[img]

MIKE TULL
Airman

Flugzeug Namen

Post by MIKE TULL »

Joachim,
Jetzt Ich habe die antwort wenn jemand sagt das Ich muss die Me-109 heissen Bf-109. Danke viemals fur die antwort for mein frage.

Boandlgramer
Senior Airman

Post by Boandlgramer »

Joachim.

Auch von mir nachträglich alles Gute zu eurem Jubiläum.
Sag deiner Frau einen schönen Gruß von einem Bayer. :wink:

BTW.
Was dich interessieren könnte.
Bald gibt es wieder eine Focke Wulf 190 D 9.
Ich wohne im Süden von München und die Maschine wird derzeit in der Nähe von Freising gefertigt. Also nicht sehr weit weg von mir.
Ich hoffe, ich kann bald mal dorthin fahren um Bilder/Filmchen zu machen.
Die werde ich dir dann zeigen, falls du Interesse daran hast.

Mit besten Grüßen

Hans

spitfireace
BDG

Post by spitfireace »

No entiendo nada de lo que estan hablando, pensaba que en los foros de este tipo, que no son privados, la gente hablaba en un solo idioma para que todo el mundo entendiese de que se esta hablando, y si se quiere hablar en un idioma propio, se mandan mensajes privados.

Que os parece?
Cheers,

Spitfireace

I treasure a remark i made to my grandson who asked "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No" i answered, "But i served in a company of heroes"

Boandlgramer
Senior Airman

Post by Boandlgramer »

Yes, indeed,
there are countless threads in these forums in german language.
We are a bunch of arrogant people. :lol:
Sorry, my spanish friend.

spitfireace
BDG

Post by spitfireace »

Boandlgramer wrote:Yes, indeed,
No worries my friend !! :wink: and im sure you all not arrogant at all, i know its much easier to talk your own language, perhaps i shouldnt have even posted that anyway take care.
Cheers,

Spitfireace

Boandlgramer
Senior Airman

Post by Boandlgramer »

spitfireace wrote:
Boandlgramer wrote:Yes, indeed,
No worries my friend !! :wink: and im sure you all not arrogant at all, i know its much easier to talk your own language, perhaps i shouldnt have even posted that anyway take care.
Mate,
I just thought, Joachim would be happy to talk a little bit in his" old language ".
That´s all. 8)

46th_Terror
Staff Sergeant

Post by 46th_Terror »

Speak what ever language you want no worries. But please translate for the rest of us if you can.

MIKE TULL
Airman

Messages to Joachim In German (Auf Deutsch)

Post by MIKE TULL »

I first asked Joachim; "What is correct? In the second world war did the German Military Personnel call the airplane an ME-109 or a Bf-109. I had read that before 1938 the company was called 'Bayerisches Flugzeugwerkes Allegemeine Gesellschaft" (Bavarian Airplane Works General owned company similar to sole proprietorship) However, after 1938 Mr. Professor Willy Messerschmitt was the sole owner of the aircraft factory. That means therefore, that the A-D model was Bf-109A-D and the E-G model was ME-109E-G. If I made a mistake please tell me. Later, take it easy.

Joachim's reply was: "What I said was, in my three years in the second world war I never heard the name "Wuerger". We as Soldiers called (named) these airplanes Messerschmitt or Focke-Wulf. (Hals und Beinbruch means break you neck and legs comparable to Geronimo!!!)

My reply to Joachim was; "Now I have the answer when someone says that I have to call an ME-109 a Bf-109.Thanks many times for the answer to my question.

Boandlgramer to Joachim; Gave congratulations on Joachim's anniverssary and gave greetings to his wife from a Bavarian. What he was interested in was that soon there will be another FW-190D 9. He lives south of Munich, and the machine will be made close to Freising. Not very far from him. He hopes that he can soon go there and take pitcures and videos. He will then show them to Joachim in case he has any interest in them. He sends his best greetings.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”