P51 racing mustang

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Lee Milan
Airman

P51 racing mustang

Post by Lee Milan »

Okay seriously somebody needs to make an A2A Simulations Racing Mustang! If you modify the engine and power scalars the engine goes wacko! There are racing fans out here but there are no realistic race planes out there anywhere! I love your products but it's annoying me that you guys can take the time to make a normal p51d mustang but won't be bothered to even take time to even try to make a racing mustang! I understand that it takes time and work but if you can make a normal p51 then you can sure as hell do it with a racing mustang! We need something here! Please just try! You have race fans out here, if you love your customers give them something that they are looking for! And for some of us all we want is a damn racing mustang!

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: P51 racing mustang

Post by MarcE »

The thing is, that A2A only do airplanes inside of their Accusim environment that they have direct access to. Either because they have the exact data, pilots and so on or because they own or rent those planes to test and "copy" them... As you might imagine it would be quite hard to put hands on a Voodoo P51 for example. Those racers are custom modified airplanes that actually have no blueprint or data available that can sufficiently be used to develop them up to accusim standards.

and second, to be honest, the usage of a product like this is pretty much limited to Reno.. And so the economical interest in it might be pretty low, for A2A and for their customers.

Lee Milan
Airman

Re: P51 racing mustang

Post by Lee Milan »

I would buy

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”