Still issues with the F1 GTN frame buttons

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Still issues with the F1 GTN frame buttons

Post by MarcE »

Hi A2A team =)

Since I have switched from P3Dv3 to P3Dv4 I have had issues with the clicks on the Home and DTO button of the Flight1 GTN in A2A airplanes (only). In the F1 support forums it seems this has been a topic for ages but so far (at least to my knowledge) there has been no real solution regarding this. Using P3Dv3.4 I think I had to double click on the Home and DTO buttons to make them work with in the F1 configurator having the cores set to "all". Since v4 now I can't use the buttons anymore at all. EXCEPT in the Bonanza. Now, on this airplane, everything works like a charme, no issues, single click. In the F1 forums I was told (it's been a while since then) that this must be an issue with the 3D frame that is implemented into the panel or designed (?) by A2A. I am aware that there are no people running riot on the A2A forums complaining about the buttons all the time so I guess there are enough people who don't have any issues using the GTNs. What makes me wonder though is the fact that it works great on the Bonanza but on none of the other A2A planes. I can use it on the PMDG DC6 though.

Is there anything you can tell me about this or are there any known issues? Any solution you can point me to? I'd really appreciate any help as flying without the GTN is nice but using it to todays "standards" would be even better :D

Thanks,
Marc

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”