Living my dream virtually

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
pilotman767
Airman First Class

Living my dream virtually

Post by pilotman767 »

I've always wanted to left-seat a V35 Bonanza. I think they look cool and the engineering behind the V-Tail fascinates me.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am no longer able to fly, and I probably won't fly IRL ever again. That sucks, because I had a number of airplanes on my bucket list (Bonanza, TTx, SR22T, etc.). That is why I am thankful that A2A exists.

Scott, thanks to your enthusiasm for aviation and you and your team's dedication to faithfully recreating these birds for the sim world, I am able to live out my dream, albeit virtually.

I'm still getting a feel for the Bonanza. I see now why they called these things "doctor killers" :lol: She's a handful, but I love her!

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Living my dream virtually

Post by Paughco »

You are hitting the nail exactly on the head. I just got back from the Reno Air Races, in a two-day trip on my BMW S1000XR. While riding north on 395 at the speed of heat, I couldn't help but think about the new Bonanza I'd download as soon as I got home! A2A has really made a difference in our flight sim experience!

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”