P3Dv4.3 aircraft won't steer on ground

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
joediamond
Airman First Class

P3Dv4.3 aircraft won't steer on ground

Post by joediamond »

I just started having an issue where I can't steer aircraft on the ground very well using P3Dv4.3. It's a new install with only the A2A 172 and V35 aircraft, with installers downloaded on last Saturday, installed along with EZCAv2. The A2A 172 will hardly turn at all and the V35 turns very ponderously.

I tried re-calibrating all my controllers and check the sensitivities are correct. Everything is fine in flight but on the ground the aircraft won't turn using rudder, differential brakes or both.

I'm at a loss. Anyone else experience a similar problem?

Eduardo
Airman Basic

Re: P3Dv4.3 aircraft won't steer on ground

Post by Eduardo »

Same problem here.

joediamond
Airman First Class

Post by joediamond »

I finally found the culprit! Disabling "Fuselage shakes" in EZCA solved the problem.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

joediamond wrote:I finally found the culprit! Disabling "Fuselage shakes" in EZCA solved the problem.
Okay, thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for similar reports.
Eduardo wrote:Same problem here.
Hello Eduardo and welcome to the forums.

Please can you start a new topic in the tech support forums describing your issue so that we're better able to track progress. If you can give us as much information as possible such as which sim platform you're using, and which aircraft, we'll have a much better chance of finding a solution quickly.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”