My new favorite A2A plane

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
mike4370
Senior Airman

Post by mike4370 »

Hi Scott and A2A team, I am absolutely loving the new bonanza. I have every GA plane you all have released and as the title says, this is my new favorite.

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: My new favorite A2A plane

Post by patful »

Indeed. I don't have the 172, but this is my favorite of the P3D bunch already, warbirds included (Spit is close). Handling, gauges, wind sounds, lights, just feels alive. After I bought the Texan last year, one of my first posts was a wish for a 35. Thank you, A2A!

Pat

DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

Post by DatDudeMIC »

I agree. I just already have 8 hours in just 3 flights on mine.
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I really like my Bonanza when FSX will stop crashing with it I have already had 2 crashes with it and two different error messages from the event logs

stew
Airman First Class

Post by stew »

Question: If I get the V-tail, will I ever go back to my Comanche?? :?
ImageImage Image

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Well A2A certainly trained a strong wing of virtual fliers, taking us all by the hand from the beginning and teasing us with more and more powerful ponies with every release. For a time i think you will be enamored with the new release, but in time you will return to those trusty pipers and cessnas. 8) if nothing else, just to recall how far we've gone forward since then. Plus each of them is its own beast with specific quirks that make them unique and in time some new features could be incorporated as well, keeping them fresh

jeanl2
Airman

Post by jeanl2 »

Now we just need a Dual Prop and we're set. Something like a Baron or Seneca would be nice.

gpf
Airman First Class

Post by gpf »

I concur. The Bonanza is now my favorite. Keep up the excellent work A2A.

mike4370
Senior Airman

Post by mike4370 »

jeanl2 wrote:Now we just need a Dual Prop and we're set. Something like a Baron or Seneca would be nice.
I agree, a baron would be absolutely awesome!!

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

mike4370 wrote:Hi Scott and A2A team, I am absolutely loving the new bonanza. I have every GA plane you all have released and as the title says, this is my new favorite.
+1, except I almost have every single A2A bird...

I never thought that I would say that but that simulation is even taking away some of my mustang wheels up time! I think if we could get some of the new feature (rain effect, aging gauges, etc) on the 51, that would bring it back on par with with the bonanza but this little birds is something.. 1000nm range with tip tanks.. 150 kts + ground speed... 1000 lbs pay load.. very nimble, awesome autopilot, BEAUTIFUL interior..

What a masterpiece A2A!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Alfredson007
Technical Sergeant

Post by Alfredson007 »

There are two things i really love in Bonanza...

One is the sound.. the engine sound. if i don't use headset, i feel (kind of) bad for my neighbour....

The other is how it feels to be in the air.. it rocks.. and yaws... in a whole new level imo... the landing flare requires more attention than ever... and i really like that.

I really wish that the Cherokee and Comanche would feel so alive too.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”