A2A Simulations Scam / Hacker Beware Warning !!!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Jetranger7
Senior Airman

A2A Simulations Scam / Hacker Beware Warning !!!

Post by Jetranger7 »

To A2A Simulations SCOTT and Staff & Lewis

Recently I posted a VIDEO I made on YOU TUBE of all my B377's I have collected thru the years

as well, recently I keep getting messages on my YOU TUBE Video from some user going by the name "The Young Rail Enthusiast " , who "Claims" he has "supposedly" purchased the A2A Boeing 377 from A2A Simulations.

BUT',,, he claims he is having problems getting the Boeing 377 Guppy to show up in his sim, and would like me to send him my Guppy Collaction in a ZIP File to his E-Mail.

CAUTION : 1st of All if this user "The Young Rail Enthusiast" on YOU TUBE is having a problem with his "Supposed" A2A Purchase, "WHY" is he then "NOT" taking up the issue with Scott at A2A and Staff ?????????

"IF" he actually truly supposedly PAID for the B377 as he claims ???

In none of his YOU TUBE Messages does he ever claim to try to get in contact with A2A Simulations to resolve the issue !!!

Instead,, he wants me to SEND him the Guppy in a ZIP FILE ?????

Now I have my suspicions , either this is some Punk Ass Kid Hacker, trying to get my E-Mail address, by tricking me into believing his Bullshit, cause he has some issue with my YOU TUBE Channel or something ????

Or this " The Young Rail Enthusiast" YOU TUBER is attempting to possibly seize some files and resell them unknown to A2A Simulations ?????

So, back to the original "Question" , WHY has he NOT contacted A2A Simulations about problems with his A2A Boeing Purchase or the company that sold him his purchase ?????

NO , NO , NO, I'm NOT sending this punk weasel any of my Files, since he appears to be a Hacker Scammer from possibly the UK or Europe somewhere .

Here is my YOU TUBE Video, and if you take the time to READ the Comments below the VIDEO,,, you'll see the conversation below the YOU TUBE Video, pertaining to the Above statements.

Scott & Staff and LEWIS, feel free to Chime in,, to the comments section below my YOU TUBE Video, and pull this Hackers Chain , and ask him some serious questions as I've stated above !!

Here is the YOU TUBE Link to my Video, See Comments section "Below" the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40CJdTbKg54

Jetranger7
Senior Airman

Re: A2A Simulations Scam / Hacker Beware Warning !!!

Post by Jetranger7 »

See Screen Shots of YOU TUBE Messages Conversation

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cyvUk6R58eV5x71p6

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Just don't do it and report/block him.

typical and normal behaviour on the internet.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

I agree with MarcE. If the person was offering to sell the aircraft or give it away, then it's reportable.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”