The Accu-Sim Bonanza is on short final...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: The Accu-Sim Bonanza is on short final...

Post by Killratio »

Marvin-E34 wrote:So i guess the next warbird will be ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

rcoultas
Airman First Class

Post by rcoultas »

Looks Beautiful. This is bringing back a flood of memories! 26 years ago (Back when the aircraft was only 35 years old ha) I was an instructor at a flight school in McKinney, TX that owned a 1957 J35. Thanks Scott and A2A; I’m really looking forward to this release!
Cheers,
Randall

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

164 people viewing the site and only 7 of them registered users.Hmmmm.

Cheers chris

scottb613
Technical Sergeant

Post by scottb613 »

Hi Folks,

Ahh - so you guys DO like Beechcraft !
[WINKING FACE]

Looking forward to this one...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

speedy70 wrote:164 people viewing the site and only 7 of them registered users.Hmmmm.
I don't log in unless I'm posting a comment. Now I'll log back out...

Jarek
Senior Airman

Post by Jarek »

There is a label: "This aircraft not fully equipped for night flight"

Could someone please explain what is missing here to achieve full compliance?
So called TOMATO FLAMES and FLAPS equipment seems to be present... (maybe except ELT which is not simulated anyway)

EDIT -> Ok, I found the answer, this label is used in Bo versions not equipped with strobe lights.
Last edited by Jarek on 14 Sep 2018, 10:38, edited 2 times in total.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Those screen shots look great, but it may be a while before I buy. For a variety of reasons, it's been months since I've been near FSX, but yesterday I cranked it up only to have it crash 30 mins into my session. I'm getting really fed up with FSX so I'll have to go P3D, but not until I can afford a new computer as my present 6 year old PC doesn't have the disk space required. My C drive is too small. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Flic1
Airman Basic

Post by Flic1 »

So how would this aircraft do as a cargo plane for Air Hauler2?? I am looking to add to my small fleet of Comanche's and C-310's..... :D I'm having a lot more fun with the sim since I added a couple A2A products (Comanche and Cherokee). Quite a nice change from tubeliner flying which I have done for many years! Looking forward to the release!

UKJim
Senior Airman

Post by UKJim »

Yes! Yes! And more YES!

Thanks for more screens and comments Nick. Looking forward to this one.

Jim

ilgrillo
Airman

Post by ilgrillo »

My birthday is on 28. Without being so precise... There's any chance to view the Bonanza in my basket for that day?

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

ilgrillo wrote:My birthday is on 28. Without being so precise... There's any chance to view the Bonanza in my basket for that day?
If it's not out by then, there will be mass hysteria here after Nick's Not much longer to wait... post. :mrgreen:

UKJim
Senior Airman

Post by UKJim »

It's actually my birthday today, I'm gutted it didn't drop lol. Although I have had so much red wine.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

patful wrote:
ilgrillo wrote:My birthday is on 28. Without being so precise... There's any chance to view the Bonanza in my basket for that day?
If it's not out by then, there will be mass hysteria here after Nick's Not much longer to wait... post. :mrgreen:
What do you mean, "there will be"? Isn't there? The reason it isn't evident on the forums is because we're numb with F5-ing so intensely. In our minds we are all out there with torches, hay-forks and shotguns.

Also, happy birthday, UKJim! Hope the red wine doesn't have time to wear off before the Bo finally lands*.

*Speaking of the looooong "short" final the Bo is on. Here is a good 4 minutes to distract from the wait: Paul Bertorelli on the huge patterns some people fly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6q2VKsvQEQ
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Medtner wrote: *Speaking of the looooong "short" final the Bo is on. Here is a good 4 minutes to distract from the wait: Paul Bertorelli on the huge patterns some people fly.
That was an extremely interesting watch. I always had a habit of making my patterns rather small, and often have to remind myself to widen them a bit. He makes some interesting points, not all of which I agree with, but nonetheless good points. It's a good thought exercise, and I'd be interested to hear what other instructors think.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

CodyValkyrie wrote:
Medtner wrote: *Speaking of the looooong "short" final the Bo is on. Here is a good 4 minutes to distract from the wait: Paul Bertorelli on the huge patterns some people fly.
That was an extremely interesting watch. I always had a habit of making my patterns rather small, and often have to remind myself to widen them a bit. He makes some interesting points, not all of which I agree with, but nonetheless good points. It's a good thought exercise, and I'd be interested to hear what other instructors think.
I've flown relatively tight patterns the last several years. Its fun to learn how the different GA planes respond to idle gliding, and it is extremely useful knowledghe to have when one is landing on short fields or out in the bush-flying territory.

Did you notice his stripes spawning during the video? :-P
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”