All hail A2A and Lewis

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
dpoos
Airman Basic

All hail A2A and Lewis

Post by dpoos »

Just wanted to make some noise about A2A's and particularly Lewis' AWESOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!. As some know, one of our Flight Sim vendors has apparently gone belly up with no notice to customers of their demise. I had only bought one A2A product from this vendor, but could not now get it upgraded. I (along with several others in the same boat) contacted Lewis and asked for help. A2A and Lewis were in no way obligated to do anything to help us. We bought their A2A product through that vendor, the vendor took our money and folded leaving us all without our beloved A2A aircraft...not really an A2A problem.

In this day and age, when a company steps up to help customers that own products that they create, but license others to sell them, you as a customer are usually left holding an empty bag.

A2A via Lewis stepped up and provided me, and I believe others with one of their great products without additional compensation from me, simply because it appears that A2A as a company believes in "doing the right thing" for its customers, even if they don't make an additional sale or profit. Doing the right thing for it's customers. Wow, what a novel and refreshing business concept. Too bad it is often only heard in ads and slogans, not seen in practice much more in International e-trade these days.

Well done A2A. Well done Lewis (and I don't even know your last name!). I will be a loyal and continued customer. In fact, when I get home from work, I going to rush out and buy your Military P51 Mustang for P3DV4 (JUST UPGRADED FOR P3DV4) just to say THANK YOU! And as soon as you get my little P40 ready for P3DV4 she will take to the virtual airways once again as well.

Thank you for being a company that we can depend on in a world of fakes and flakes.

Respectfully submitted
Dean Poos

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: All hail A2A and Lewis

Post by Oracle427 »

Just so we can calibrate the scale... How many flying hours is this worth? :p~

Big thumbs up to all of the A2A team for their hard work, thick skins and awesome products!
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

There is no question A2A have the best customer service so yeah, three cheers....
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Lewis can't rest if there is just one unhappy customer out there. Good customer service is based on good manners. If someone does something nice for you (buys your product), you better be nice back. Lewis didn't learn about customer service this through books, but knows this by instinct. A2A is in good hands with Lewis because all of our customers know they are in good hands with Lewis.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

aonyn
Staff Sergeant

Post by aonyn »

Lewis I assume has to work within guidelines set from above. To me, it shows not just an individual with good manners (in no way do I mean to take away from Lewis with this comment, he is indeed always awesome and well mannered from my experience), but it shows a great company overall, including at the top (heres looking at you Scott), with great ethics, great confidence in the product they produce, and a genuine desire to provide their customers with great satisfaction in both the end product and experience as a customer, simply put, a company that cares about more than just the bottom line. Yes, this really shows.

Thanks to all of the A2A Team, and of course to Lewis who is always on the front line in this regard :)

Regards,
Dave
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

Let’s not forget Nick! That guy is absolutely a masterpiece! A living troubleshooting machine lol

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

zazaboeing wrote:Let’s not forget Nick! That guy is absolutely a masterpiece! A living troubleshooting machine lol
I agree, also before his name here changed to Nick A2A :D
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Tomas Linnet wrote:
zazaboeing wrote:Let’s not forget Nick! That guy is absolutely a masterpiece! A living troubleshooting machine lol
I agree, also before his name here changed to Nick A2A :D
Exactly what I wanted to say :D
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Mikenor
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mikenor »

Agree as well, A2A customer service stands out big time.

Which vendor went belly up? Hadn’t heard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

Another +1 from me for outstanding A2A service. Thank you for the help, Lewis!

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Mikenor wrote: Which vendor went belly up? Hadn’t heard
Since this spring Flight Sim Store has apparently still been processing orders but you can't download your software and they don't respond to any customer service inquiries.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”