Limits to Accu Sim v2 use?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
stew
Airman First Class

Limits to Accu Sim v2 use?

Post by stew »

In general, are there any limitations to the aircraft (A2A, of course) one can use the new Accu Feel v2 with, or can it be applied to any aircraft one chooses? I'm think specifically of Milviz and Flysimware birds.

Stew
Last edited by stew on 23 Aug 2018, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Limits to Accu Sim v2 use?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Stew,

You might find my response to a similar question here helps you a bit. Hopefully Accu-Feel users with specific experience in different add-ons can chime in too though. :)

Thanks,
Nick

stew
Airman First Class

Post by stew »

Thank you, Nick. I'm afraid I overlooked that thread somehow.

Stew
ImageImage Image

Hook
Master Sergeant

Post by Hook »

I understand it doesn't work with helicopters. :) Other than that you're probably good to go.

Hook

Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bruce66 »

I fly the Beaver and the 310R by Milviz with Accu-Feel and find it greatly enhances the experience. Having not flown either in real life I can't be a good judge of the authenticity of the experience (and I must trust the A2A developers that thier aircraft are realistic as well, as I have only flown a Robin and a Tiger Moth in the real world). But Accu-Feel certainly makes the Milviz aircraft FEEL a lot more like an A2A Accu-Sim aircraft!

Adding to this; as mentioned above I have only actually taken the controls of a Robin and a Tiger Moth in the real world. Comparing that experience to the Aerosoft Robin with Accu-Feel and the Ants Airplanes Tiger Moth plus Accu-Feel I would say it is pretty close to bang on. The only thing missing in my virtual cockpit is the feel in the seat of the pants and the wind in my face (in the Tiger Moth that is). I would love to go up in a Comanche to compare an Accu-Sim aircraft to real life! That would be great fun! (If I am real lucky I may get a go in a Harvard one day - they do training flights near me for a small fortune. If I do I will have to get the T6 from A2A for practice!)
Gaming Computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU
Gigabyte X570 GAMING X: ATX
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Windforce2 4GB GDDR5
Display: 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mickel »

But if you have them, don't use it with the Aerosoft buses. It mucks up ground handling.
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

stew
Airman First Class

Post by stew »

I can verify that the new Accu Feel works fine with the Milviz C310R Redux, stall stutter, tire squeals and all. Thanks!

Stew
ImageImage Image

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

stew wrote:I can verify that the new Accu Feel works fine with the Milviz C310R Redux, stall stutter, tire squeals and all. Thanks!

Stew
Dang, now I have to get it...

:wink:

King
Airman Basic

Post by King »

it dosent anavar work with the helicopter
Last edited by King on 01 Oct 2018, 10:51, edited 2 times in total.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

How does it work with majestic dash 8 q400?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

n421nj wrote:How does it work with majestic dash 8 q400?
Hum.. PMDG 777 while we are at it?

The MJQ is a full fledge sim that uses extensive external code. Sort of accusim if you want. I would not recommend accufeel for it. That being said.. Acufeel is worth every single penny of its price for other birds such as aero soft or milviz. Buy it! You won’t regret it.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”