bonanza was deleted ?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: bonanza was deleted ?

Post by n421nj »

We get news when we get news. No matter how much we would love to have insider information or have hundreds of A2a aircraft that’s just not the case. Take comfort in knowing that eventually we will have a new accusimmed aircraft and it will be awesone
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

flo76 wrote:
patful wrote:
flo76 wrote:I was just wondering if it was normal to have no more news of the development. even a simple info on the progress every two months seems more or less easy to set up.
This thread was started by Scott just three weeks ago: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 23&t=64565
but a beta can be for 1 year 1month or 1 week iam not a magician to know their plans or problems occures during this phase its not my job
All kidding aside - if you look back through the history of updates with A2A you'll find they only put out updates when there is something to update. Much like the rest of the industry, they don't put out firm dates unless and until they know that they are going to hit them. They give general estimates when appropriate, but beyond that - you will get something when they have something to give. They updated with new pictures of the cockpit 3 weeks ago. Before that, there was an in-depth post that Scott brought up from the internal BETA test team that showed the kind of in-depth testing that is done and some of the things it brings up. It also gives an idea of the kind of massive amount of programming and bug fixing required because of this.

I will remind everyone that the average development time of a "Study Level" addon for FS is 3-5 years. It takes AS LONG as it does for an entire game to be developed by a major software firm. While the amount of programming required isn't the same, the time scales pretty directly with the number of people involved. Most addon developers in FS have 3-5 people per team versus the hundreds (or even thousands) involved in doing a major game development.

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

dont forget that many people go out for more than 6months for defend their flags so no i dont see all the unnoficial or unpinned a2a posts are made every night (iam in france europe so my time here is late evening ) and if you see my posts number of this forum you will see that i dont posts many and many things here. i have bought all a2a planes and support a2a since the begining but i just want know if small posts like every 3months for people who work half of a year would be possible and now all member blame me because iam not on the forum every day to spy any posts or ghost posts are made the last post i have seen is the scott post on april so please be cool and dont blame me iam sorry if i do anything wrong or brake the red secret. good night to you :wink:
Florent DUFAY

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

So, all seriousness aside, how long did it take for NA to design and produce the P-51?

Seeya
ATB

OK, OK. I know we're not at war, fighting for our lives, etc. Still, I'm just sayin'.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Paughco wrote:So, all seriousness aside, how long did it take for NA to design and produce the P-51?
Ah, but that wasn't the civilian Mustang. That takes more time. When A2A gets to work on the military P-51, I expect it to take no more than 102 days.

JJB17463rdBombGroup
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by JJB17463rdBombGroup »

Son of a U.S.A.A.F. 15th Air Force 463rd bomb group 772nd squadron B17 pilot.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Spitfire, Accu-feel,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-l6tHeseDY

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
If there was a Mustang...

zazaboeing
Senior Airman

Post by zazaboeing »

If my memory doesn’t fail, I recall Scott saying something like new technologies would make the “production” of accusim GA faster, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. We’re all behind timing expectations (not quality wise, for sure) but regarding new planes and the announcement of the twin that never came.

A2A is definitely the BEST out there, everybody agrees to that, and we all know you guys are well busy with real plane’s issues, but PLEASE, don’t forget your fan base here. A more often update schedule (posts) would not hurt, I’m pretty sure many think the same way, but we’re kind of ashame to say.

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

zazaboeing wrote:If my memory doesn’t fail, I recall Scott saying something like new technologies would make the “production” of accusim GA faster, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. We’re all behind timing expectations (not quality wise, for sure) but regarding new planes and the announcement of the twin that never came.

A2A is definitely the BEST out there, everybody agrees to that, and we all know you guys are well busy with real plane’s issues, but PLEASE, don’t forget your fan base here. A more often update schedule (posts) would not hurt, I’m pretty sure many think the same way, but we’re kind of ashame to say.
I would imagine that Scott was referring to releases that may occur after the Bonanza, as the new technologies would need to be tested and implemented first. I am really looking forward to the release of the first twin and hopefully it will be the next release after the Bonanza. But i'd also love to see an Accusim Cessna 337, which is a kind of "half way house" towards a more normal twin.

Totally agree that A2A planes are the best on the market. It's just such a pity that perfection takes so long to release :lol:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”