A Few A2A Spitfire Questions

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
mattiusb
Airman Basic

A Few A2A Spitfire Questions

Post by mattiusb »

I have created a new account. I got a message saying my existing orders would be transferred. How long should this take? Also is there any discount for owners of P3Dv4 who wish to buy the Spitfire if they owned the FSX version previously?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: A Few A2A Spitfire Questions

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi matiusb - the transfer process is manual, but you shouldn't be waiting too long. If your orders haven't been transferred in a couple of days, please let us know.

Although there's no upgrade discount for existing users of the FSX Spitfire, if you originally purchased it (or other A2A products from our web store) this will entitle you to some 'A2A Flying Hours' which will reduce the upgrade cost a bit. More info here.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just a heads up, all orders are migrated and up to date for those that filled out the form for the moment.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Eric Bakker
Airman First Class

Post by Eric Bakker »

Nick - A2A wrote: Although there's no upgrade discount for existing users of the FSX Spitfire, if you originally purchased it (or other A2A products from our web store) this will entitle you to some 'A2A Flying Hours' which will reduce the upgrade cost a bit. More info here.
I purchased the Spitfire for FSX on SimMarket some years ago. Will this give me also 'Flying Hours'? If so, how can I register those?
Bonanza - T6 Texan - Constellation - PA-24 Comanche - PA-28 Cherokee - C182 Skylane - C172 Trainer - Spitfire - Accu-Feel
| [email protected] | RTX2080ti-11Gb | Win10

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Eric Bakker wrote:I purchased the Spitfire for FSX on SimMarket some years ago. Will this give me also 'Flying Hours'? If so, how can I register those?
Hi Eric,

I'm afraid the 'A2A Flying Hours' can't be applied to purchases from other online stores.

A2A have distributed to several different online retailers (around 8 I believe) so migrating all these orders from different stores with their own different loyalty programs, DRM systems and so on is just not feasible, even if those third-party retailers were agreeable.

As it is, manually transferring old A2A store customers to the new system and individually awarding A2A Flying Hours is a big task and will keep Lewis busy for a while.

Hope you understand,
Nick

Eric Bakker
Airman First Class

Post by Eric Bakker »

Hi Nick,

Thank you for you explanation, and the updated Spitfire.

I understand it, and I appreciate A2A's loyalty program as it is.
The 'new' P3Dv4 Spit is already sitting in my hangar, waiting for some flying time in the weekend!
Bonanza - T6 Texan - Constellation - PA-24 Comanche - PA-28 Cherokee - C182 Skylane - C172 Trainer - Spitfire - Accu-Feel
| [email protected] | RTX2080ti-11Gb | Win10

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”