Can I add my 250 Comanche purchased at justflight?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
djbully
Airman

Can I add my 250 Comanche purchased at justflight?

Post by djbully »

Hi All,
First post, so hi :)

I was wondering if I would be able to link my Piper 250 Comanche p3dv4 I bought from Just Flight to my A2A account? It would be nice to keep things tidy, as any other A2A planes I will be buying direct from yourselves in the new store.

BTW Love the Comanche keep up the excellent work :) Will be looking at the spitfire next.

Many thanks,
EGHI

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Can I add my 250 Comanche purchased at justflight?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi djbully - welcome to the A2A forums and thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm afraid it's not possible for us to transfer purchases made with third-party stores to your new A2A store account. A2A have distributed to many different online retailers (around 8 I believe) so migrating all these orders from different retailers with their own different loyalty programs, DRM systems and so on is just not feasible, even if the third-party retailers were agreeable.

As it is, manually transferring everyone's orders to the new system and individually awarding customers their A2A Flying Hours is a big task and will keep Lewis busy for quite a while!

Thanks,
Nick

djbully
Airman

Re: Can I add my 250 Comanche purchased at justflight?

Post by djbully »

Hi Nick, thanks for the reply. That is a shame, but never mind. I will be using the new store from now on.

Cheers,
EGHI

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”