No new download available on new store...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
gege21
Senior Airman

No new download available on new store...

Post by gege21 »

Hi all,

After reading carefully the new moving informations needed to be registered to the new store, I done all the steps for the process, but at this time I have any download for my purchased P3Dv4 A2A products available on my new A2A store account. Is there something I missed, or does the transfer take more time.

I wait to be able to fly again with the fixed features brought with the new installer as if well understood the fixes are only done with the new installer and not with the old installer on the old download shop location.

Anyway take the time needed to transfer my old account informations as I can wait few days more.

I'm happy to be able to found my favorites planes again with issues fixed.

Very good job A2A staff as I will enjoy again to fly and take down to sleeping mode the others games I was playing waiting about the improvement on the A2A side.

Cheers

Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: No new download available on new store...

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Gerard,

Please can you let us know how long ago you filled out the account transfer form. Also, did you make sure your registered a new account on the new store page before completing the form?

Thanks,
Nick

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hi Gerard,

Please can you let us know how long ago you filled out the account transfer form. Also, did you make sure your registered a new account on the new store page before completing the form?

Thanks,
Nick
Hi Dear Nick,

I registered on the new A2A shop just yesterday… And to add more infos, just received to day some minutes ago on my E-mail the message from A2A that say my old order are now on the new A2A store.

I'm going to download again from the new store the P3Dv4 Academic airplanes purchased on the old A2A store and back here to report any issue if any.

Thank you very much to have been so quick to transfer my store accounts.

To soon

Cheers

Gerard

PS: just went to download on the new store all the old purchased planes for P3Dv4 Academic and to thank you and all the A2A Staff for your very quick action I purchased also at this time with the discount the 180 Cherokee and the Comanche 250. That was the two GA planes I don't still owned.

Thank you very much. My best wishes and good luck for the new store. Now have a lot to learn how the Cherokee and the Comanche have to be piloted XD.

Best regards

Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

Hi again,

What do you advice as the installation place holder to install all the P3Dv4 A2A airplanes. Does the default P3Dv4 folder is adviced or no matter what other places SSD drive or folder will be the best outside the default P3Dv4 addons folder ? And why it will be better to install A2A planes outside the default P3Dv4 default addons folder please ?

Just to be sure I will make the right manner to install my A2A planes.

Cheers

Gerard

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”