"ATC Disabled .... No electric"

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
gege21
Senior Airman

Re: "ATC Disabled .... No electric"

Post by gege21 »

Hello Roger,

I just went to test and my keyboard is working fine using the ATC window no need to double push on the keys. it seems something goes wrong on your side may be seeing into the P3D Keys assignments or something like that if you don't get trouble using casual windows applications with the keyboard and if in this case all is working well. Compare the behavior of your keyboard outside P3D if all is normal. Otherwise it has something to do with your key binding/assignment in P3D I presume something wrong between slew and normal mode or may be use the known included feature the shortcut "Delete Generated Files" which come inside the main P3D directory installation and close and restart P3D. this action is an advice from P3D devs to solve some eratical problems with P3D installation and its dependencies.

It has nothing to do with the windows 10 1803 update meaning this update was successful realized.

Keep us informed how is going on your side please we will try to help you.

Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

This is an issue with the underlying flight sim engine and is something that affects several advanced add on aircraft. Unfortunately, the only solution is to start with a default aircraft in a default flight. This can't be fixed by A2A. Loading from a saved flight, especially with an add on aircraft is prone to problems.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

gege21
Senior Airman

Post by gege21 »

Oracle427 wrote:This is an issue with the underlying flight sim engine and is something that affects several advanced add on aircraft. Unfortunately, the only solution is to start with a default aircraft in a default flight. This can't be fixed by A2A. Loading from a saved flight, especially with an add on aircraft is prone to problems.
Hello Oracle427 I never for now have loaded a saved flight using a A2A plane so I don't have still experienced this issue with the ATC not working. I only got this issue selecting on the main P3D window interface a A2A plane then selecting my home airport letting all others stuffs like weather and time to default. Then starting my engine and all the radio stack on and calling the ATC window this one was greyed out without working. Strange situation.

But I just went to test again without loading a saved flight, starting with the default aircraft at my home airport, then changing the aircraft by a A2A one, and the ATC window is working well.

Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”