Texan and Constellation updater

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Ifikratis
Airman First Class

Texan and Constellation updater

Post by Ifikratis »

Hi A2A,

Thank you very very much for the new store, the new excellent installers and your continuing dedication to the best quality simulator add-ons.

I reinstalled today all my P3Dv4 A2A airplanes and noticed that the Texan T-6 and L049 Constellation did not have an updater application like the rest of the P3Dv4 fleet.

Is this a deliberate omission? I'm curious what could be the reason.

Looking forward for your reply!

Regards,
Ifikratis
| C172 Trainer | C182 Skylane | J3 Cub | L049 Constellation | PA24 Commanche | PA28 Cherokee | P-40 Warhawk | P-51D Military | P-51D Civilian | Spitfire MkI-II | T-6 Texan | V35B Bonanza | B-17 Flying Fortress |

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: Texan and Constellation updater

Post by patful »

Links to both of those are in my Windows 10 app list, and the updaters are located in my Program Files (x86)\A2A Simulations folders.

Ifikratis
Airman First Class

Post by Ifikratis »

Thank you very much patful! You are right, I was wrong. I found them under the directory you mentioned. However for some reason there were not in the Prepar3D Addons folder like the rest of the fleet, neither on my start menu. But no problem as now I found them in the Program Files (x86)\A2A Simulations folder.
| C172 Trainer | C182 Skylane | J3 Cub | L049 Constellation | PA24 Commanche | PA28 Cherokee | P-40 Warhawk | P-51D Military | P-51D Civilian | Spitfire MkI-II | T-6 Texan | V35B Bonanza | B-17 Flying Fortress |

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Ifikratis wrote:I found them under the directory you mentioned. However for some reason there were not in the Prepar3D Addons folder like the rest of the fleet, neither on my start menu. But no problem as now I found them in the Program Files (x86)\A2A Simulations folder.
Hi Ifikratis,

This is rather strange as the Start Menu shortcuts for the T-6 and L-049 should appear in the Windows Start Menu just as with the other aircraft. We tested this pretty carefully. Can anybody else confirm if they're missing these shortcuts, or indeed if they're present?

Thanks,
Nick

Ifikratis
Airman First Class

Post by Ifikratis »

Hello Nick,

Not to worry at all, just discovered that it was completely my mistake. What happened is I searched for "L049" and "T6" instead of "L-049" and "T-6". I forgot to type the dash so that's why I couldn't find them in the start menu.

Thanks again for the excellent support!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Aha! Thanks for letting me know Ifikratis. You had me worried there for a moment! :D

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”