Bonanza

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
caleb1
Senior Airman

Re: Bonanza

Post by caleb1 »

Piper_EEWL wrote:I hope so too. I think for the Connie beta testing tool a bit longer due to difficulties that came up if I remember correctly. Let’s just hope it goes smooth for the Bonanza!
The Connie is a big 4-engined airliner (not to mention it is Captain Of The Ship so there's much more to program and test like the engineer to handle the engine for you etc) so it makes sense that it took longer. The Bonanza is a normal Accu-Sim GA plane so it has less features than a COTS plane so Beta should be faster. Just my view of it. :)
Caleb Byers

A2A Hanger: C182, C172, PA-28, PA-24, J3

PC: Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz to 4.0 GHz, 24GB RAM, GTX 745 with 4GB VRAM, 2TB SSHD, Win 10 Home x64.

Simulators: P3D v3.4, P3D v4.5, FSX:SE

Real Hanger at FD08: 1956 C172, 1964 PA-24 400

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Bonanza

Post by Dogsbody55 »

caleb1 wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:I hope so too. I think for the Connie beta testing tool a bit longer due to difficulties that came up if I remember correctly. Let’s just hope it goes smooth for the Bonanza!
The Connie is a big 4-engined airliner (not to mention it is Captain Of The Ship so there's much more to program and test like the engineer to handle the engine for you etc) so it makes sense that it took longer. The Bonanza is a normal Accu-Sim GA plane so it has less features than a COTS plane so Beta should be faster. Just my view of it. :)
I like your view :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”