How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
MikeFlight
Airman

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by MikeFlight »

I just read on DrzewieckiDesign's Facebook page and forum that DD will no longer sell its products via the Flightsimstore and warn customers against shopping there. The reason is that for a long time there are no new products or updates anymore. No mails are answered and even the sellers are not paid. The Flightsimstore doesn't seem to be active anymore. However, DD doesn't leave its customers alone and offers updates through another store against proof of purchase from FSS.
Would that be synonymous with A2A?
Happy Landings, Michael

Wingnut60
Airman Basic

Post by Wingnut60 »

MikeFlight wrote:I just read on DrzewieckiDesign's Facebook page and forum that DD will no longer sell its products via the Flightsimstore and warn customers against shopping there. The reason is that for a long time there are no new products or updates anymore. No mails are answered and even the sellers are not paid. The Flightsimstore doesn't seem to be active anymore. However, DD doesn't leave its customers alone and offers updates through another store against proof of purchase from FSS.
Would that be synonymous with A2A?
Would be very nice if us Aussies weren't left out as usual. :(

I have tried ringing FSS from Perth and can't get an answer or ability to leave a message, E-Mails are also unanswered.

A2A - can you PLEASE help us out !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Oreto
Airman Basic

Post by Oreto »

jalbino59 wrote:
skipk wrote:Still nothing at PC Aviator. Is there any way A2A can compel them to update your products. I have no other way to update.

skipk
Please A2A, if the 3rd party retailers aren't cooperating can you guys please step-up and provide an alternate method to update these titles?
Yes, please. I have no way to upgrade my Comanche that I bought last year at FSS. There's no response to the emails I've sent.

Couldn't these products be added to A2A's account if those of us who are affected provide proof of purchase? Even if this transfer means that no reward points are earned.

Thank you,

Juan

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Fire me a PM
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Wingnut60
Airman Basic

Post by Wingnut60 »

Many thanks to Lewis. :D :D

I now have the latest installers / versions. :D

Be nice if a few other developers / sellers were as good at customer service ! :roll:

papypol
Airman Basic

Post by papypol »

dear Lewis

How can I get the new installer
I bought this from A2a
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x C182 Skylane (P3D) Academic = $49.99
DOWNLOAD ZIP
------------------------------------------------------
but when I go to my account nothing is here
what should I do exactly I have an order number

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

You should be able to migrate to the new store by following these instructions.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=63788
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Wieland
Airman Basic

Post by Wieland »

Hi guys ... ummm ... first post here so a bit nervous. Love your C172 btw! I fly a 172 with a GNS430 in it and am currently doing my IFR, so I thought I would try and install one in my sim to practice. Downloaded the Flight1 430/530 combo the other day. Wow this is more difficult than anything I have done in the real world lol. Using P3D (the latest version I think 4.3) and have been searching the internet to see how others have been able to make this work. I tried the usual stuff but no luck (ie. mods to the panel files etc). So here is where I am at.

Uninstalled and deleted my A2A C172 files so I can do a fresh instal.

Filled out the form to transfer my purchases to the new store (will wait for that to happen)

I was looking for the "new" installer package to download the C172 Professional version again but can only find the old one from the old store ... which had shown I only had 2 downloads left ... I did download the application zip file again but it is dated June 8 2017 and I don't think it is the V18.4.22 that I am looking for which at the beginning of this thread has support for the Flight1 GNS430 I want to use. Will this new download link show up in my account at the new store when my purchases have been transferred?

Should I uninstall and reinstall my Flight1 GNS stuff?

If I am doing something wrong ... please give me baby steps ... it seems I am in way way over my head.

Thank you kindly ...

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Wieland wrote:Hi guys ... ummm ... first post here so a bit nervous. Love your C172 btw! I fly a 172 with a GNS430 in it and am currently doing my IFR, so I thought I would try and install one in my sim to practice. Downloaded the Flight1 430/530 combo the other day. Wow this is more difficult than anything I have done in the real world lol. Using P3D (the latest version I think 4.3) and have been searching the internet to see how others have been able to make this work. I tried the usual stuff but no luck (ie. mods to the panel files etc). So here is where I am at.

Uninstalled and deleted my A2A C172 files so I can do a fresh instal.

Filled out the form to transfer my purchases to the new store (will wait for that to happen)

I was looking for the "new" installer package to download the C172 Professional version again but can only find the old one from the old store ... which had shown I only had 2 downloads left ... I did download the application zip file again but it is dated June 8 2017 and I don't think it is the V18.4.22 that I am looking for which at the beginning of this thread has support for the Flight1 GNS430 I want to use. Will this new download link show up in my account at the new store when my purchases have been transferred?

Should I uninstall and reinstall my Flight1 GNS stuff?

If I am doing something wrong ... please give me baby steps ... it seems I am in way way over my head.

Thank you kindly ...
Welcome to the forums,

you have done the right thing by asking for help as without it we cannot help you. First step really should be just asking if unsure, we don't bite honest. All I would say is if you can post this in the C172 Tech support forum in your thread so we can begin the troubleshooting with you.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

HHHCAH
Airman

Post by HHHCAH »

I just had to reinstall P3Dv4 and my A2A products. I went to check for updates (hadn't done that for some time) and found that in May the new installers and update system was announced. My P3D A2A products came from The FlightSim Store and Sim Market. I assumed the new installers and update system would, by now, be included in there downloads, so I downloaded all of the products and installed them per the current instruction. Only 1 (from Sim Market) appears to have the new installation/update download. Since I still can't get the new installers/updaters with downloads from The FlightSim Store, how can I get the current updates?

Ouch! I just read the posts below and see that I am certainly no alone in having problems with The FlightSim Store, and other vendors. I also see that those posting have requested that A2A Simulations get involved to provide a solution (the best one seems to be to provide a means for licensed users to be able to get updates directly from A2A - maybe just adding our purchases to the new A2A store) because without it we're definitely being left holding a worthless bag.

Hopefully, someone can provide some timely insight into this rather large problem.

Thank you.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

HHHCAH wrote:(...) Since I still can't get the new installers/updaters with downloads from The FlightSim Store, how can I get the current updates?

Ouch! I just read the posts below and see that I am certainly no alone in having problems with The FlightSim Store, and other vendors. I also see that those posting have requested that A2A Simulations get involved to provide a solution (the best one seems to be to provide a means for licensed users to be able to get updates directly from A2A - maybe just adding our purchases to the new A2A store) because without it we're definitely being left holding a worthless bag.

Hopefully, someone can provide some timely insight into this rather large problem.
Hello,

Yes, as you've seen, it appears that FlightSim Store isn't currently updating its customers' products. However, if you can send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" with as much info as possible about your FSS order, I'm sure he'll do his best to sort you out.

Whilst it's always going to be more difficult for A2A to intercede and provide e-commerce support for sales on third-party stores, we do our best to support customers wherever possible in situations like this.

With the new installers for Prepar3D v4, any available updates are provided at the point of installation direct from A2A's server. However, it's still necessary to distribute the new installers to the various third-party stores in the first place, which is where we're dependent upon their response.

Thanks,
Nick

Unkas
Airman Basic

Post by Unkas »

Hello,

I have the same Problem with the FlightSim Store.
Now I want to send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" with the Informations from my order, but I can't find out, how to send this PM.

Please Help.

Thanks.
Jürgen Sobotta

Unkas
Airman Basic

Post by Unkas »

Hello,

I have the same problem, that I purchased the T-6 at the FlightsimStore and now I can't get an Update.
I wanted to send Lewis an PM with the complete Informations but I can't find where to send this PM.

Please Help.

Thanks
Jürgen Sobotta

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jürgen and welcome to the forums - apologies for the delayed response to your query.

Now that you've made a couple of posts on the forum you should be able to send a PM to Lewis by clicking the 'pm' icon at the bottom left of one of his posts above.

Thanks,
Nick

Hunor
Airman Basic

Post by Hunor »

I deleted my Cessna 182, as suggested here. Now I cannot find the new installer anywhere. Is it out yet?
I can't find it in the new store either.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”