How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Kilua
Airman

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by Kilua »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hello Kilua,

Have you filled-in the short Google form available from this pinned announcement (step 2) to request transfer of your products from the old store to the new one?

Thanks,
Nick
Yes I have. I've done everything.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, please bear in mind the transfer is a manual process, not an automatic one so it may take a day or so. However, if it was several days ago you filled-in the form, there's always a possibility there was an error with the details you submitted. In this case, please can you double-check the email address(es) associated with your order(s) on the old A2A store and resubmit the form.

Thanks,
Nick

Kilua
Airman

Post by Kilua »

Nick - A2A wrote:Okay, please bear in mind the transfer is a manual process, not an automatic one so it may take a day or so. However, if it was several days ago you filled-in the form, there's always a possibility there was an error with the details you submitted. In this case, please can you double-check the email address(es) associated with your order(s) on the old A2A store and resubmit the form.

Thanks,
Nick
Understandable, I did this yesterday and have confirmed that my information is correct. Is there any way that you or someone in charge can check my account?

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Kilua,

At the time of writing, I understand all account transfers are up-to-date. If your account still hasn't been moved across (you should receive a confirmation email) please can you send "Lewis - A2A" a PM with your email address.

Thanks,
Nick

MikeFlight
Airman

Post by MikeFlight »

Can it be that there are still no new installers at the Flightsimstore? :?:
Happy Landings, Michael

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Ill give the stores that have not gotten back to me another email today.

Thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

skipk
Airman Basic

Post by skipk »

Just joined the new store and purchased the Spitfire. Great plane in P3d v4. I am a proud owner of ALL of your Accusim products, both FSX and P3d. Unfortunately, I bought most them from PC Aviator, and as of today, I still can"t download any new installers. When might they be available to PC Aviator?

Syonco
Airman Basic

Post by Syonco »

E-mailed FlightSimStore 3 days ago now, yet to get a reply.. I wish i could transfer my purchases to your own webstore.. Last time i'll purchase from FSS :evil:

MikeFlight
Airman

Post by MikeFlight »

Syonco wrote:E-mailed FlightSimStore 3 days ago now, yet to get a reply.. I wish i could transfer my purchases to your own webstore.. Last time i'll purchase from FSS :evil:
I agree.... :cry:
Happy Landings, Michael

Mike62
Airman First Class

Post by Mike62 »

MikeFlight wrote:
Syonco wrote:E-mailed FlightSimStore 3 days ago now, yet to get a reply.. I wish i could transfer my purchases to your own webstore.. Last time i'll purchase from FSS :evil:
I agree.... :cry:

I feel the same way about PC Aviator (US), very slow to update purchased products.

Mike

MikeFlight
Airman

Post by MikeFlight »

It's unbelievable that the Flightsimstore still has not updated 6 weeks after the release of the new installer. I am very annoyed that I bought the Cherokee there at the time. I had just accumulated some Rewards Points at the time ...
I'll never do that again.
Happy Landings, Michael

skipk
Airman Basic

Post by skipk »

Still nothing at PC Aviator. Is there any way A2A can compel them to update your products. I have no other way to update.

skipk

jalbino59
Airman Basic

Post by jalbino59 »

skipk wrote:Still nothing at PC Aviator. Is there any way A2A can compel them to update your products. I have no other way to update.

skipk
Please A2A, if the 3rd party retailers aren't cooperating can you guys please step-up and provide an alternate method to update these titles?

Wingnut60
Airman Basic

Post by Wingnut60 »

skipk wrote:Still nothing at PC Aviator. Is there any way A2A can compel them to update your products. I have no other way to update.

skipk
I agree, something needs to be done, maybe suspend them from distributing your products?

MikeFlight wrote:It's unbelievable that the Flightsimstore still has not updated 6 weeks after the release of the new installer. I am very annoyed that I bought the Cherokee there at the time. I had just accumulated some Rewards Points at the time ...
I'll never do that again.

I can't even get them to answer their phone, let alone the E-Mail I sent over a month ago !!! :twisted: :evil: :cry:

MikeFlight
Airman

Post by MikeFlight »

I don't know what's going on at FSS. For weeks the page is unchanged. There are still special offers that expired on May 31st. I don't understand it. :?:
Happy Landings, Michael

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”