X52 Slider for Brakes - Disables Other Brake Buttons

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
WB_FlashOver
Technical Sergeant

Re: X52 Slider for Brakes - Disables Other Brake Buttons

Post by WB_FlashOver »

CaptKornDog wrote:Still trying to work on this a couple of months later. Has anyone successfully been able to use the X52 slider for simultaneous, gentle toe braking....and also be able to use differential braking for turning?

Thanks.
Did you have a look at my post above, specifically the link to another thread? It does not speak to using buttons but rather ties differential braking to the rudder control. I have used this in lue of peddles for several years now. You can also adjust the amount of individual wheel brakes that are applied on a plane by plane basis.

It may not work in your instance but might be worth taking a look.

Cheers
Roger
-- Fly Well, Be Nice, Have Fun ! ! !

Z390 FTW | i9 9900K @ 5.2 | 32GB 3333 CL14 | 3080 Ti FE
970 Pro 512GB (OS)| 970 Evo 1TB | 850 Evo 500GBx2 Raid0
3TB HDD | Define S2 | EKWB Dual Loop

P51civ - T6 - P40 - B17 - B377 - L049 - Comanche - Spit - Bonanza

CaptKornDog
Airman First Class

Re: X52 Slider for Brakes - Disables Other Brake Buttons

Post by CaptKornDog »

WB_FlashOver wrote:
CaptKornDog wrote:Still trying to work on this a couple of months later. Has anyone successfully been able to use the X52 slider for simultaneous, gentle toe braking....and also be able to use differential braking for turning?

Thanks.
Did you have a look at my post above, specifically the link to another thread? It does not speak to using buttons but rather ties differential braking to the rudder control. I have used this in lue of peddles for several years now. You can also adjust the amount of individual wheel brakes that are applied on a plane by plane basis.

It may not work in your instance but might be worth taking a look.

Cheers
Roger
Yes I did, and was unable to get it to work. I also don't have pedals myself.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”